Status
Not open for further replies.

71scamp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey y'all!

I'm selling my project due to lack of time. I've had it for about a year and a half, and have only gotten to work on it about three days. It is a really solid car. I'm the second owner. The car hasn't been driven since '81, it was parked in a barn until I bought it. It has rust on the pass. side rocker panel, the driver side rear quarter, and both front fenders have rust in the usual spot. The driver side front floor pan has some small spots rusted through, the front pass. side fender has a spot of rust where it is bolted on, and there is a spot of rust under the trunk lid. There are a few dents where cows knocked into in the barn. It is an original slant six/auto car. It does come with the hood. It is stored outside now, but it is under a canopy. I have some extra parts that I bought to restore it that could be bought also.

The work that has been done: Slant six and tranny pulled, interior pulled, vinyl top removed. (Told ya I haven't done anything with it! :toothy10:)

I have a 1976 Dart Swinger as a donor, for the disc brake/big bolt pattern upgrade. It has some usable interior parts also, and the slant six in it almost/sometimes runs.

The Scamp has a salvage title at this point. The original owner couldn't locate the title, and the KY DMV couldn't pull up a copy. I'm not sure how this will work in other states...but it does have a title and could be licensed and registered once restored.

I'm asking $1000.00 for the Scamp, and $650 for the Dart. I'll keep it on here a couple of weeks, and then list it on eBay.

Thanks guys (and gals)!
Sherry

100_1207.JPG

100_1197.JPG

100_1198.JPG

100_1203.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back