-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1swingin"dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1971 swinger iam just bored with. Engine- lowdeck with forged ross pistonsw/valve releifs,eagle rods,eddy rpm heads,rpm intake,gold series rockers,manley pushrods,lifter bores bushed,comp.extreme energy hydrolic,custom in chassis headers 2 in primaries(million dollars) custom eddy 800 carb flowing at825cfm 10 to 1 comp. (pump gas friendly) msd pro billit dist.,msd 6al box,blaster coil, supersucker carb spacer,windage tray,6 pack pan,aluminum waterpump and housing, etc. Trans- 727 with cheatah reverse valve body,raybestos blue plates and clutches, 8 in. lupo converter 4800 stall(3 months old) hurst quarter stick with pistol grip shifter. Rear- 8 3/4 with a 4.10 spool and a 3.23 for cruzing,30 spline yukon axles,all new shoes and hardware,drums. Suspension- v8 torsion bars, caltrak mono splitleafs with caltrak bars, 9 way adj. ranchos in the rear, 3 way comp. engin. fronts., 71 b body disks with new rotors,calipers,hoses,lines, adj. prop. valve., weld in frame conectors. Interior-black new carpet,headliner,swinger floor mats,decent seats, the usual mechanical gauges. I have a rally cluster that goes with the car. Steering- every piece less that a year old including the steering box. The car is VERY STREETaBLE. It runs cool on the hottest days. It has about 17 passes on the motor and trans and about 750 street miles Body- It isnt perfect but driver quality. Paint is about 2 years old. I am not going to lie. There is a little mud in the lower quarters. The car has been a best of 11.05 at 121 mph with a 1.59 60 ft. I spun out of the hole and this was with 85% humidity. It has a 10.90 in it. I have a log book with every run and timeslip. iam in south jersey. I have a trailer contact me a JOHNGEITZ@comcast.net or 856 803 8128. 12k i have 8k in the shortblock. Iam looking to trade for a decent 70 74 cuda. #s,engine,trans,rear, dosnt matter as long as it isnt to rough. Tired of working on your cuda? Trade me and be cruzing tonight. I tried posting pics but iam having trouble Iam also interested in 68-70 roadrunners or satelites. These cuda parts are looking 2 expensive. Iam open to all trades

I emailed u a couple pics. If you could post them that would be great. Thanks

Here are three pics...looks sharp!

purpledart1.jpg

purpledart2.jpg

purpledart3.jpg

Yea, I wasnt sure until they were on the car. anyone know anbody selling a cuda roller in decent shape?

I forgot to mention i will help deliver the car. I will also personally do a leakdown test for buyer to prove the condition of the engine. The car does not have a roll cage but i have a brand new comp. engineering 8 point with 2 swing out kits i will include in the price. I also have a plethera of carb jets,metering rods,springs,pills for the msd box,2 step(i never used it) a electric water pump drive kit, and a brand new set of flowmaster merge collectors i never tried. Thanks again guys.

I have a 72 Barracuda 340 / 4speed car I just bought. Original engine / trans gone, but we have a 340 for it. I don't have pictures of the Barracuda yet, but it may be something you are interested in. Give me a call at 919-855-8200 and we can talk about a trade.

Thanks!!

John P.

Very interested. You can keep the engine if it will keep the price down. I got a rebuilt 360/727 i have been tripping over for a while now i plan on using. How complete is the car? If you planned on selling it outright what would you ask?

May Have a Local Trade allready. Thank you so much,guys. Iam probably gonna take a beating but the heart wants what the heart wants. again, thank you. Ive never been on a site that has actually helped me do something. Thanks again.

1swingin"dart;604233 said:
May Have a Local Trade allready. Thank you so much,guys. Iam probably gonna take a beating but the heart wants what the heart wants. again, thank you. Ive never been on a site that has actually helped me do something. Thanks again.

That's just what we do swingin (picture a Superman type character with FABO letters across his chest)! ;)

This is an example. I was frustrated with all the rusty east coast cars out here in jersey i posted something about moving to the west coast and anyone needing to hire a heavy equipment/deisel mechanic and I actually got a job offer. Where else is that gonna happen?

Iam scared. I got to much going on in jersey. I forgot to mention I also have a virgin 400x block that goes with the car. Thanks again guys. Iam gonna get more pics up for you sat. evening. interior/engine/blahblahblah

Their is a 1970 340 Cuda for sale in South LA guy is asking $3000. I have not seen it in person. I just heard about it when I was looking for a car. It is a roller with a roll bar in it if i remember correctly. I think their is another one in town 73 model vin sys 340 car but no motor trans fender tag or build sheet that I saw. It is torn apart not sure if the guy is willing to sell it or not I will contact him and if he wants to sell it I will post. Let me if you are interested in the first one listed I can send you the guys phone number.

Yea man. I dont know if this local guy is up for trading and i dont want to give my car away just cuz its convienent. My email address is JOHNGEITZ@comcast.net. Thanks again,everyone. Yet another reason to move to the west coast.

I also forgot. The car has an underdash 8 track player with 3 way 6x9 sony speakers. I may be willing to throw in some of my bootleg Grateful Dead 8 track tapes. Nothin like putting all fiberglass 1 seat race cars on the trailer and then passing them on the way home in the car you beat them with. HaHaHa. gotta love these mopars.

I found a car i like. Iam taking offers. Iam still open to trades. Please,be nice. I know the economy is terrible but i got 10k in the engine alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back