Status
Not open for further replies.

Prine

A-Body Fanatic
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am listing my 1971 Super Beetle for sale.

Runs good, drives good around town.

Very solid, hardly any Rust anywhere on the car.

Has good rubber.

Small dent in Driver Front Fender, I have a replacement front fender to include, but it is not installed.

Interior is original and driver seat has a small torn spot, passenger seat and back seat are in good shape, carpet could use replacement but is still useable.

Has a brand new headliner, recently installed.

Overall pretty good condition, just not perfect.

Check out the picture, and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

DSC06387.jpg

Asking $2500.00

Man you guys down south sure have decent cars for the $$$. With bug folks up here you wouldn't have that in your driveway for long @$2500. Most bugs up here are total rust buckets. My first 2 cars were bugs, slower than snot but lots of fun, wish I could pick up something as good as this for my kids first car! With the price of gas you shouldn't have much trouble selling this.

You're not kidding. Up here we always used to play "punch buggy" when we'd see em as kids. Now they're rare as hen's teeth. A few years ago my wife and I cruised the California coast, and of course, started playing when we spotted them. We finally had to call a truce cuz we were getting bruised up :)

Grant

Here we call the game Slug Bug.

I love everything about it except how SLOW it is.

Until I recoup some $$$$ out of it, I am socking away a 100 or so a month for my 1970 Swinger that has a "needs" list a mile long.

Come on down and pick it up!

Nice! I am the proud owner of 1970 VW Bug, and a 1967 Barracuda.
Gotta have love for the VDub's! Especially here in sunny Cali! 8)

You can't get a poke in the eye with a sharp stick for $2,500 out here....

Those are great cars, especially in snow.... as long as the heater boxes aren't rotted out. I too in a previouse life was a VW fanatic. I had a nice `67 Cal-Look bug 25 yrs. ago that I dearly miss...

bug2-vi.jpg
bug3-vi.jpg
bug4-vi.jpg
bug1-vi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back