-
Status
Not open for further replies.

David J Brennan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale I have a 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger. Has a fresh 318 V8, fairly stock. Automatic trans. Runs and drives! Could use a little Carb adjusting. Car was originally a TB3 Petty blue car. I purchased this car as it sits right now with the exception of putting the dual scoop on it, and dog dish caps. Previous owner had a amateur body & paint job done. Its a 10 footer. Driver quality! Perfect candidate for a resto mod, or a drive while restoring. Interior has new carpet, dash pad. Front seat needs to be covered, rear seat is very nice. Currently its in climate controlled storage. Dog dish caps are not included, they belong to my 70 Roadrunner. Will come with the stock full hub caps. Restoring my 72 Road Runner now so this has to go. $4900 firm. Im located in Hamlin NY. Thanks Dave

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

IMG_4013.JPG

IMG_4425.JPG

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.PNG

dartt.png

Can you
$4700 last price drop! Car is well worth that

Can you elaborate on the body work/bonds? Any closer pics of the body panels? I can send my phone number of its easier.

No email addresses please. Use the message system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you give additional info on the "fresh" 318? Re-ring kit? total rebuild w/new pistons? turned crank, etc.? Also "fairly" stock? Cam duration/lift? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back