Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpugg

Lets race...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
For sale, 1972 Dodge Dart, 340 4-bl, 2 door, original 318 car.

Body- Car has been blasted and primered so you can see what your getting. Floor pans, trunk floor, rocker panels, fenders, doors, hood, trunk lid, roof, all in excellent shape. The only rust in the car is the lower quarter panels have small holes. The quarters can be repaired easily with patch panels.

Body trim- Grille is good, has all trim and chrome to complete car. Both bumpers are NEW with good tail lights in rear bumper.

Interior- Missing some interior parts, has back seat but was going to put buckets in it and never got them. I can get a bench seat if a must have.

Front Suspension- Stock suspension with power steering gear box, new steering components, tie rods etc.

Rear Suspension- Stock leaf springs.

Brake System- Front has Wilwood disc brake conversion kit with small bolt pattern, rear are stock drum type. Front hubs are dual wheel pattern.

Rear differential- OE 8 3/4 with 3:23 posi and factory small bolt pattern.

Engine- 1971 340, NEW ENGINE, standard bore, standard stroke, steel crank, new bearings, new forged flat top pistons, engine balanced and assembled by machine shop. Since built this engine has never been in a car or had the heads bolted on. Fresh "J" casting heads. Includes all accessories for engine.

Many more parts with this car... $3950 obo. Would consider trades on other Mopar cars.

Located 30 miles east of Nashville TN. (delivery available for $)

Attachments

• dart.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,833
  • dart1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,442
  • dart4.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,434
  • dart5.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,444
  • dart6.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,449
  • dart eng.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,447
  • dart hds.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 1,467
  • dart pts.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 1,457
For sale, 1972 Dodge Dart, 340 4-bl, 2 door, original 318 car.

MORE PICS COMING SOON!

Body- Car has been blasted and primered so you can see what your getting. Floor pans, trunk floor, rocker panels, fenders, doors, hood, trunk lid, roof, all in excellent shape. The only rust in the car is the lower quarter panels have small holes the size of nickles. The quarters can be repaired easily with patch panels.

Body trim- Grille is perfect, has all trim and chrome to complete car. Both bumpers are NEW with good tail lights in rear bumper.

Interior- Missing some interior parts, has back seat but was going to put buckets in it and never got them. I can get a bench seat if a must have.

Front Suspension- Stock suspension with power steering gear box, new steering components, tie rods etc.

Rear Suspension- Stock leaf springs.

Brake System- Front has Wilwood disc brake conversion kit with small bolt pattern, rear are stock drum type. Front hubs are dual wheel pattern.

Rear differential- OE 8 3/4 with 3:23 posi and factory small bolt pattern.

Engine- 1971 340, NEW ENGINE, standard bore, standard stroke, steel crank, new bearings, new forged flat top pistons, engine balanced and assembled by machine shop. Since built this engine has never been in a car or had the heads bolted on. Fresh "J" casting heads. Includes all accessories for engine.

Many more parts with this car... $4200 obo. Would consider trades on other Mopar RUNNING & DRIVING cars. Obviously there is much more value here in parts than what I am asking for the car, please do not offer any junk cars or crazy low amounts of money.
does it have disc brakes on the rear too

No one interested???? May part it out, what ya need or make me an offer!

@coolhandluke--No thanks on the bike, have a 5 month old and would get in deep with the wife on that one...Lol!

@71 dartguy--I will check on shipping and pm you tomorrow.

Engine and trans no longer available... Have other small block parts if needed. Have 318, 340, 360, and 408 stroker parts.

This was stuck on 666 views when I noticed it, so thought I'd come have a look and change that number for you, lol. Have a good one and Good Luck with you sale!

what parts do you have for the stoker motors pistons or a 340 motor

Ive got a complete set of pistons (Icon forged flat top) and rods for a 4.00 stroke 360 that are +.030. I have either reman 340 rods or Eagle sir rods. I also have a .030 340 with good steel crank and same choice of rods. No pistons with the 340.

Hey guys, sold motor and transmission, still no offers on the body? Surely someone needs a winter project... will take $1700 for all thats left. Brakes, differential and bumpers are worth more than that!

If you decide to do any parting, I need the passenger side quarter window molding that goes on the front of the quarter window

Ok, no interest here... $1500 or I may just keep it. Too good of a car to take all the good parts off of and then scrap it. I will take trade offers too, let me know what ya got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back