[SOLD] 1972 Dodge Demon 1973 dart sport twin snorkel hood scoop duster valiant barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a twin snorkel hood scoop....This style hood scoop came from the factory on 1972 demons and 1973 dart sports only with the J54 sport hood option....These are the only cars that they are actually "correct" for but you can put it on any car you want.....There are no part numbers on this so I believe it is a reproduction but an older high quality reproduction....Not a newer cheaply made one.......I just finished restoring it.....No crack or breaks anywhere.....I put all new 1/4-20 nutserts in it and I also high strength epoxied them in place so no trouble with mounting studs at all...They are all there and solid......I also include brand new studs and nuts......I also sprayed it with a coat of flat black primer....So If you want to paint it your car color you can paint right over it or if you want to leave it flat black primer that works too.....So this is ready to bolt on and go.......asking $300 + shipping ....postal M.O. works for me....Do to the large size and lightweight of this it will have to go the dimensional weight which will be the 20 lb.rate through USPS.....So if you want a shipping quote message me with your zip code and I can give you a quote

DSC00026_zpssvbhmad4.jpg

DSC00029_zpsl8urbzzj.jpg

DSC00028_zpsjhi56zja.jpg

DSC00027_zpsw4e0xlj7.jpg

DSC00030_zpsau35mawk.jpg

DSC00031_zpscd3c2ulf.jpg

DSC00032_zps833plfup.jpg

Is this a Demon scoop or a Dart sport scoop they are different. Demon has a flat hood and the Dart sport has a peaked hood. If you put the Dart sport scoop on the Demon hood it will have a gap where the Dart sport hood peak would be. Which scoop do you have?

Is this a Demon scoop or a Dart sport scoop they are different. Demon has a flat hood and the Dart sport has a peaked hood. If you put the Dart sport scoop on the Demon hood it will have a gap where the Dart sport hood peak would be. Which scoop do you have?

it is not an original as stated....It is a reproduction....use on whichever you like

I understand it's a reproduction scoop, But it had to be made to fit one of the two models. Just because it is a reproduction doesn't mean it fits both.

I understand it's a reproduction scoop, But it had to be made to fit one of the two models. Just because it is a reproduction doesn't mean it fits both.
No, it was not made to fit one of the two models....they do not reproduce two different kinds....Only one...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back