Not open for further replies.

72dustervs

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for under hood parts like vacuum ball reservoir that mounts to inner fender passenger side and a/c metal lines or good source for the hoses an lines to complete an original a/c car , I think I can find compressor an few things but some stuff harder to find

Looking for under hood parts like vacuum ball reservoir that mounts to inner fender passenger side and a/c metal lines or good source for the hoses an lines to complete an original a/c car , I think I can find compressor an few things but some stuff harder to find
If you are still looking for ac parts and ac lines . I have some for sale.

I have most of the a/c parts from a '71 Dart Swinger 318 engine compartment, if needed.

If you are still looking for ac parts and ac lines . I have some for sale.

I have most of the a/c parts from a '71 Dart Swinger 318 engine compartment, if needed.

I have been waiting on another seller to get me a quote for everything but seems to be dragging out , would like to get everything at once , as I need all under hood components , not necessarily the compressor unless its good but need all mounts for compressor , don't need the condenser or dryer but do need all mounts an lines ,,also the main metal line that runs along the inner fender , all the lines and the vacuum reservoir ball , AC Heater Coolant Control Valve , I have all under dash parts , just under hood parts needed , let me know price an what you have and if this other seller doesn't get back to me pretty quickly then perhaps we can work something out

I have been waiting on another seller to get me a quote for everything but seems to be dragging out , would like to get everything at once , as I need all under hood components , not necessarily the compressor unless its good but need all mounts for compressor , don't need the condenser or dryer but do need all mounts an lines ,,also the main metal line that runs along the inner fender , all the lines and the vacuum reservoir ball , AC Heater Coolant Control Valve , I have all under dash parts , just under hood parts needed , let me know price an what you have and if this other seller doesn't get back to me pretty quickly then perhaps we can work something out
I have everything except the vacuum reservoir ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back