-
Status
Not open for further replies.

813Demon340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } 1972 Duster / Demon for sale, original 6cyl, auto, w PS, & A/C. Was going to convert it from a Duster to a Demon. Has a 72 Demon front clip installed, comes with a Demon tail panel. Body is almost rust free (lifelong CA/ NV car) has only minor rust on trunk floor extensions., spare tire well is dry. Front K frame & suspension has been swapped out in favor of a 73+ K frame with disc brakes (BBP). Rear is factory (SBP) 7 ¼. No Motor or trans. Has 73 A body buckets & new carpet in box. Missing grille, lower valance, rear seat, & headliner. Clean/ clear NV title in my name. $900 OBO.

I live 3 miles from I-80 so I can work with shippers for a truckstop (non residential) pick up. Located in Fernley (Reno) NV 89408. PM me or get my email from my profile, can provide more, detailed, or specific pics.

I have a good running/ rebuilt 360 and a 69 B body 8 ¾ thats been powdercoated available for an additional $400.

Attachments

• Duster1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,371
  • Duster2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,359
  • Duster3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,364
  • Duster4.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,360
You have any use for the extra parts like interior and what not? Id love to pick up the car, but dont need all that other stuff for what I am doing. Let me know.
Thanks.

Interested in Demon tail panel if you want to separate it. Also carpet, other interior if color I can use.

Heres some pics. This is the extent of the rust, minor pinholes. I bought this car 5 years ago to cut up for parts for my 72 Dmeon 340. Since then AMD came out with all the sheetmetal I needed and this car is too clean/ dry to cut up. However I may part out whats left and cut up the shell if it doesn't sell. PM with wants and I will make a decision in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• Dster45.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1,169
  • Dster44.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1,179
  • Dstr43.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,179
  • Dstr42.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,163
  • Dustr41.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,179
  • Dstrpnl.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,165
Pics of some of the spare parts.

Attachments

• Dstrseat.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,152
  • 360.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,178
  • 834.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,181
If you wanna part with all the front end sheetmetal let me know. I'm looking to convert my 75 to the 70-73 front end.shoot me a price, and I might be able to pick it up this weekend.

see that everyone now's trying to buy parts from you now, so let me try ...looking to buy complete disc brake set up (BBP).. shoot me PM on a price ...thanks ..good luck with sale

As stated in the ad, the seats are 73+.

03ramit you have a pm about the front clip.

If the front clip sells then I will start selling parts off.

I'm interested in the front bumper, if it's nice with no dents or not bent up!
How much?

Im still interested in the bare roller...if you decide you want to sell these guys the parts, Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back