1972 Nice 2Dr Plymouth Only $500

-

MOPAR4Me

Reaction score
Not mine, Craigslist find.

Someone please save this baby, before it gets smashed.

CLASSIC DEMOLITION DERBY CARS!!

00y0y_dylMWFttC18_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_jVS5q4UzAUr_1200x900.jpg

Damn. A 1970 fury 2 door. I had been looking for one. However it looks like he already gutted it with a claw hammer, and bashed the windows out of it. What a shame .

Ha, a little expensive for derby cars. I try to stay closer to $100

I wish. I had one. If time ,distance,money and common sense werent an issue i’d be all over it..

Ha, a little expensive for derby cars. I try to stay closer to $100

That is exactly why I posted it, cars for the derby should only be of a quality commanding a $100. This one is way too good a condition to end up being a derby car, so $500 is a good price for a car which looks to have recently been parked based on clean tires not flat, or burred in the dirt, no weeds or trees growing under or out of it, straight panels/fenders/bumpers,tail lights, generally an unbattered, unrusted solid largely complete 2Door car like this one worthy of being saved.

The Cadillac is more in line with what should be in a derby.

I wish. I had one. If time ,distance,money and common sense werent an issue i’d be all over it..

It is an hour plus from me, otherwise I would have already called, I see the steering wheel is still in it, I bet Drivetrain is also present given the freshly parked look. But if I call and find out it is as I suspect, I will end up with another car.

-
Back