-
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of the link rod that goes from the door lock cylinder down to the door latch. Also the plastic piece in the latch that the rod snaps into. Drivers side. Although in a pinch, I think I could use a passenger side. If I have to purchase the latch to get the plastic piece, so be it.
Also looking for;
rear view mirror
Windshield wiper switch

I'll revise my list but need the lock cylinder pieces so I can put my door back together. Below is a photo of the link.

20190520_155317.jpg

20190520_155334.jpg

Last edited:
I will try to check a set of doors I have tonight when I get home. I am not sure if four-door parts will be the same, but I am not far from you so we can compare them if needed.
Are your rods bent or damaged, or missing completely?

I will try to check a set of doors I have tonight when I get home. I am not sure if four-door parts will be the same, but I am not far from you so we can compare them if needed.
Are your rods bent or damaged, or missing completely?
The drivers side rod is missing. That would be great, I appreciate it.

I have a set of wiper arms off a 70 duster
Not sure if its the same
20190522_072355.jpg

Picking the Mrs. from airport tomorrow maybe Friday. I have mirror and wiper arms and alot of hard part most dont think about so think about it for other stuff too. P.M. me to let me know.:thumbsup:

I just checked the doors I have. It looks like the rod from the lock cylinder to latch is missing from these as well, even though they looked complete from outside. My apologies.
Definitely check with Mr. Sinister to see if his will work.

I just checked the doors I have. It looks like the rod from the lock cylinder to latch is missing from these as well, even though they looked complete from outside. My apologies.
Definitely check with Mr. Sinister to see if his will work.
Well crap. Thanks for checking g, I do appreciate it.

Mrsinister for the win on parts on my list and more I added. Got my lock cylinder link and bushing, steering wheel, rearview mirror, ww nozzles and dash trim under column. Not to mention alot of knowledge.
Excellent guy to deal with, could have hung out all evening.

Thanks, you got the same treatment I try to give everybody, in person or otherwise, I do my best not to hinder this hobby as there is too many working their best at it. It was good to meet you and help out as much as I could, finish your list and give me a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back