Status
Not open for further replies.

scampy72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all

I have a 1972 plymouth scamp for sale. This is a forced sale b/c I am in need of something more reliable. As the car sits now it needs a new bulkhead connector which I am planning on replacing, body work is mostly done and except for the electrical issue the car runs strong. Newly rebuilt carb. 225 slant six engine. Needs interior work and new vinyl top. Floors and frame are solid. 225 /6 with Auto trans.

Recently replaced:
Cap
Rotor
Plugs
Wires
Voltage regulator
Ignition switch
Rebuilt carb
Altenator
Battery

Have an nos front bumper with good chrome. Lots of recipts

Car is located in garner nc

Asking 4000

20160506_112840.jpg

I would also be interested in a trade for something reliable

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all

I have a 1972 plymouth scamp for sale. This is a forced sale b/c I am in need of something more reliable. As the car sits now it needs a new bulkhead connector which I am planning on replacing, body work is mostly done and except for the electrical issue the car runs strong. Newly rebuilt carb. 225 slant six engine. Needs interior work and new vinyl top. Floors and frame are solid. 225 /6 with Auto trans.

Recently replaced:
Cap
Rotor
Plugs
Wires
Voltage regulator
Ignition switch
Rebuilt carb
Altenator
Battery

Have an nos front bumper with good chrome. Lots of recipts

Car is located in garner nc

Asking 4000

View attachment 1715029807
More pictures, any rust outs?

im sorry all the pictures i had got wiped and i have not gotten a chance to take more. some surface rust on the drivers quarter about the size of a quater where it meets the rear valance. there is some rust around the rear window due to the vinyl top being torn not sure of the extent but there are no leaks so i dont think it is rusted through. other than that the car is super solid. really need to sell it so please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back