Not open for further replies.

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
Contact seller
1972 DUSTER TRIPLE BLACK we know this right but its getting a face lift red stripe will be added this weekend gear change , check it out its in crossville tenn SMALLBOCK what do you think so far 15x 31/2 on front 15x 9 on rear 275/60 ta polish centerlines 3.55 gear all new ......... x make offers guys check the nos, grille out what will you give mike 931 788 2873/

IMG_5028.jpg

IMG_5029.jpg

IMG_5030.jpg

IMG_5031.jpg

IMG_4698.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4707.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

Hey, beautiful looking car. Great shine on that black finish. Even looks good at night.

thats it it was at wal mart just got the red stripe today what do you guys think stripe or not its going red what do you'll think ?????????????????

Are you putting a 340 stripe on it, or something different? Personally, I would go with a flat black stripe. You will be able to see it, but you'll have to look.

Since you're asking for opinions, I'd put the rallye's back on it also.

well the stripe a red one i got from (challegergary my 4 one) thanks again and i was going to put a set of black steel wheels but i kinda love the polish centerlines 5 of my duster got them on them , what about the red stripe ?

Still a nice car Mike. Looks like the only part of the car you didn't touch was the internals of the motor. How do ya like how it runs, performance wise? What gears are ya putting in it?
Small Block

I like the Centerlines. As for a red stripe, I'm not so sure. I kind of like it the way it is, but might consider a flat black stripe.

i'll be change the intake to a ld340 i think that will help it and its got a 3.55 in it now i'am putting disc brakes on it this weekend andi'll be done with it my girl driving it what about a red stripe i want to be differ .runs good but i'am think about trashing those headers putting on a set of 340 exhaust will be sweet i think

Looks to good know, I would worry about a red stripe going on it.
The flat black would be my vote, Is that Bills Duster ?
The hood and wing looks nize =P~=P~ But please :stop: No red :angry7:
But it's your call :happy10:

Looks to good know, I would worry about a red stripe going on it.
The flat black would be my vote, Is that Bills Duster ?
The hood and wing looks nize =P~=P~ But please :stop: No red :angry7:
But it's your call :happy10:

I agree that I would stay with black and chrome (polished) and not add red. I really like the "could be a black and white picture" color scheme.

Thats got a 318 correct??...first thing i would have done was put a "real" motor in it..

yeah do that i'would like to see a red one on it well it runs good beside i ve got enough bad boys toys i need something my girl can drive besides you can't have them all racecars lol yes its his ole duster memike lol better ??? yes its a flat top 318 j heads port work and a small cam ,alum intake headers , it runs good the gear change help it alot .

I should take a couple hour trip to Small Blocks and see his new Convertible =P~

i'll be change the intake to a ld340 i think that will help it and its got a 3.55 in it now i'am putting disc brakes on it this weekend andi'll be done with it my girl driving it what about a red stripe i want to be differ .runs good but i'am think about trashing those headers putting on a set of 340 exhaust will be sweet i think

There's only one way to go on the stripe..............flat black, its there, but its not.....factory rally's would set it off...jmo...... congrats on the switch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back