Status
Not open for further replies.

73SwingerBuild

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all.

To make a long story short, I'm losing my garage space for my Dart sometime over the next few months and I have a newborn son and not enough time on my hands, so I'm trying to make the responsible choice.

Up for sale is my 1973 Dart Swinger. It's freshly painted in B5 blue and is painted semi-gloss black underneath (I sanded, cut, welded, sealed and painted absolutely everything underneath the car). I had a body shop do all of the exterior body work and paint. Not a spot of rust on this car, and it's super straight.

It's powered by a built 340 with J heads, ~9.5 or 10:1 compression, Holley strip dominator intake, Holley 600 double pumper with a manual choke. It has Dougs headers feeding a 2.5" stainless X pipe exhaust and dyno Max ultra flow mufflers. Unfortunately, I don't know what cam is in it.

It has a factory A833 4-speed with a center force clutch and new flywheel.

The suspension consists of 1" torsion bars up front and super stock springs out back and comp engineering adjustable shocks at all four corners. It also has a fixed front sway bar and an adjustable rear sway bar.

Rear end is a 8-1/4" rear from a 73 duster with an auburn cone differential and 3.55 gears. Front disc and rear 10" drum manual brakes.

The battery has been relocated to the trunk, the clutch was modified to be a hydraulic "pull-style" design, and the interior uses a combination of stock and aftermarket pieces. No cracks in the seats, carpet and headliner are new. I've also rewired the entire car, bumper to bumper, and loomed the wires.

I've uploaded tons of pictures to my build thread not too long ago- 73SwingerBuild- Restification 340/4-spd

I know I am forgetting a ton, but I'd be happy to discuss more via PM or phone. Almost everything on the car has less than 3,000 miles on it and I've taken it to an Autocross track and it held up all day with no issues.

IMG_0150.jpg
IMG_0130.jpg
IMG_0109.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg
2011-11-22_23-53-10_669.jpg
IMG_2552.JPG
IMG_2554.JPG
IMG_2667.JPG
IMG_2553.JPG
Dart- JLazell1 (Small).jpeg

The car is located in Rhode Island and I'm asking $18,000. That includes the car, all of the extra Abody parts I have, and a Chiltons manual.

Thank you all for looking.

-Mike

Is it done or in the building stages?

Sorry for the confusion, I should have clarified. It currently sits as pictured in the first and last pictures of my initial post. The pictures I have are from various stages of completion. It is 99% done, with the only things missing being things like a radio and antenna. I have both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back