Status
Not open for further replies.

mario03srt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
All,

I'm in need of a nice drivers side rear backup tail light. Unfortunately the original shattered while trying to drill out a frozen screw.

Also, interested in any good to ex condition tails for the Dart.

Thanks,
Marion

I have a whole set of LH and RH in good condition that have the chrome inner rings. No chips or cracks around the edges and no previous repairs. Some crazing in reverse lens area. Will look really good if you clean lenses and repaint outside area. $100 for all 4. Pm if interested.

IMG_1605.JPG

IMG_1606.JPG

IMG_1607.JPG

IMG_1608.JPG

IMG_1604.JPG

Last edited:
I have a whole set of LH and RH in good condition that have the chrome inner rings. No chips or cracks around the edges and no previous repairs. Some crazing in reverse lens area. Will look really good if you clean lenses and repaint outside area. $100 for all 4. Pm if interested.

View attachment 1715427505

View attachment 1715427506

View attachment 1715427509

View attachment 1715427510

View attachment 1715427512
Quick,

Thanks for the response. I only need one, and I suppose that you are not busting up the set?

Marion

Quick,

Thanks for the response. I only need one, and I suppose that you are not busting up the set?

Marion
Hi Marion, Looked like you were open to buying other lenses. Anyway Not breaking up a complete set since the stainless trim versions are hard to find in good condition. Thanks..

Hi Marion, Looked like you were open to buying other lenses. Anyway Not breaking up a complete set since the stainless trim versions are hard to find in good condition. Thanks..
Quick,

What is your best price shipped to 45102, I can always move the leftovers after my repair.

Thanks,
Marion

$100 shipped. That works out to about $22 a lens. I think that is a very fair price on ones that have the inner stainless ring...

$100 shipped. That works out to about $22 a lens. I think that is a very fair price on ones that have the inner stainless ring...
Quick,

I'll take the light lenses How do you want to get paid and what is your contact information.
Thanks,
Marion Hutzel
Amelia, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back