Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale my 1973 Dodge dart 340 sport....This is a numbers matching car....motor and trans are matching numbers to the car....They have never been out of the car.....I have owned this car since 1985...Have original build sheet ...Galen Govier documentation etc. etc....has 98,000 original miles...It has the original 8-1/4 rear in it with the 3:21 gears....Runs, drives, and PA inspected.....It is an original TX9 black car with white side stripe and tail panel.....It has one repaint in 1986 which was black Imron metallic....This is the paint still on the car....So yeah, it is 30 tear old paint and could be redone....It had new full quarter panels put on it in 1986 when the paint was done.....It is an original J54 sport hood car with hood scoop and V21 flat black hood treatment......I have all the decals and side stripe kits to go on it that will go along with the sale.....It has tons of new parts....rechromed bumpers. NOS tail light bezels, new legendary upholstery interior, carpet etc etc...It has been part of the family for 30 years but trying to downsize as I need the room...Cash only....No trades....20K OBO

340dartsport_zps28d24c02.jpg

here are more pics

1973 Dodge Dart 340 Sport

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back