-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73SwingerBuild

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger. Fully restored (not numbers matching), ready to drive. Less than 2,500 miles on it since the restoration.

Here is a video I took recently:

Originally a slant-6, I installed a rebuilt 340 (1971 block, best year) with an A833 4-speed transmission (non-OD). The engine has a Holley Strip Dominator intake manifold, Holley 600 Double Pumper Carb with a manual choke, factory 340 heads with adjustable roller rocker arms, Doug's long tube headers, and a DynoMax exhaust system (sounds great). It has tons of top end horsepower while maintaining good street manners. I replaced the 7-1/4" rear with an 8-1/4" with an Auburn sure-grip unit and Richmond 3.55 gears. New axle bearings and front hubs were also installed, along with new brakes (front disc, rear drums). The car has manual steering and manual brakes and doesn't leak a drop. All of the fuel and brake lines are new.

The car has been gone through bumper to bumper with a brand new wiring harness, and everything works. Most of the stock interior remains, but the front seats are ProCar adjustable bucket seats. I added a full gauge cluster to keep an eye on everything.

The suspension has all been replaced. 1" torsion bars up front, Mopar super stock springs, and Comp Engineering shocks at all four corners. I also installed front and rear sway bars, as well as sub-frame connectors. All of the bushings and seals are new, as well as all of the linkages and tie-rod ends.

The car has also been sanded and painted underneath to ensure that it will not rust. All of the final body work was done at a shop (after I cut the bondo out and had the panels replaced correctly). The panels are straight and the paint really stands out in person.

I never planned on selling this car, and it has been maintained accordingly. I have driven it for hours at a time with no overheating issues, including a full afternoon at an Autocross track. I will hate to see it go, but with 2 young kids now, it needs somebody who has the time to truly enjoy it.

Asking $17,500, or best reasonable offer (including a ton of extra parts I have). I have pictures of the entire build and a test ride can be arranged (for serious buyers). PM me with any questions.

The car is located in North Kingstown, RI, but I can help arrange shipping anywhere. Sold with a bill of sale only.

Thank you.

9zwFcxP.jpg

O4EQCvj.jpg

yPO9w5I.jpg

sa5qnDs.jpg

NpkkcLM.jpg

iS8jMD5.jpg

uZbhaJY.jpg

fg6H3Bv.jpg

WdHO4hu.jpg

image.jpeg

Status