-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparbud66

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I put two cars together to make this one. Very solid 73 Swinger shell, 1974 Swinger engine, transmission, wiring, interior and seat belt system. Driver quality paint in Summit Racing Acrylic Urethane Orange with desirable black interior. 49K, 225, automatic, big bolt pattern, power steering, disc brakes, new rotors, calipers, ball joints, bushings, tie rod ends, fuel tank, window gaskets and super stock rear springs. I used the 74 doors with the simpler window mechanisms and 74 seatbelt system installed. (No dangling shoulder belts) I put a pan in the passenger side floor and the circle in the spare tire area with a new tank brace. All chrome intact and good condition. Good title for both cars included as well as all the extra parts. Needs carpet, headliner, package tray and your finishing touches. $7500
Western New York area

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

I'll go $6900 so the buyer can purchase the headliner, carpet etc. which will cost in excess of $500. I did not finish this car because my big block Satellite has been covered in my backyard for a year waiting for it's return to the only garage space I have which has been occupied by the Dart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back