[SOLD] 1973 Gold Duster (please read the full Ad)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLOPAR72

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
The car is in Central Virginia. And the car will not have alot of the front suspension (control arms specifically.) And this car is missing alot of parts. I prefer you be close to my Zipcode or have a game plan that will work to get the car and the main reason is I do not want my Driveway tore up (asphalt.)

This was an original Bucket Seat/Console car but all is gone including the Column. It is an original Fold Down Rear Seat with all the Trim including the Trunk Liner. I will post more pictures this weekend but am starting to get the ball rolling to find a new owner. Original Post stated no Title but I now have the Title in hand.

I have a picture of the car but understand most of the interior is gone including Cluster and Steering wheel. This is an opportunity for someone in need of Exterior parts and whatever else you need off the car to grab it for a decent price. Good glass also.

As said you need a plan that makes sense to move the car as it is beside my Garage and will be a bit tricky but can be done.

Thanks

IMG_20160101_115517_142.jpg

IMG_20160101_113024_159.jpg

Here is the exterior as it sits now.

Image-351026573.jpg

Image1184737865.jpg

Image1371986560.jpg

Image2042430117.jpg

Image-397327838.jpg

Image-1129578524.jpg

Last edited:
The car is in Central Virginia. And the car will not have alot of the front suspension (control arms specifically.) And this car is missing alot of parts. I prefer you be close to my Zipcode or have a game plan that will work to get the car and the main reason is I do not want my Driveway tore up (asphalt.)

This was an original Bucket Seat/Console car but all is gone including the Column. It is an original Fold Down Rear Seat with all the Trim including the Trunk Liner. I will post more pictures this weekend but am starting to get the ball rolling to find a new owner. Original Post stated no Title but I now have the Title in hand.

I have a picture of the car but understand most of the interior is gone including Cluster and Steering wheel. This is an opportunity for someone in need of Exterior parts and whatever else you need off the car to grab it for a decent price. Good glass also.

As said you need a plan that makes sense to move the car as it is beside my Garage and will be a bit tricky but can be done.

Thanks

View attachment 1715004436

View attachment 1715004437

Here is the exterior as it sits now.

View attachment 1715004775

View attachment 1715004776

View attachment 1715004777

View attachment 1715004778

View attachment 1715004779

View attachment 1715004780
I live near you and would like to see some more pics of the car. I might be interested in the car.

If it dont sell will you continue to part it out?

No more parts to be sold. I took enough from it but not so many pieces that someone can't easily get it back to the condition in which I bought it...... It is easily fixed and I got what I needed from it.....

JW

do you have the fender tag info? Is it just a shell or is there an engine and trans in it? Also how are the floor pans and frame rails? Thanks

do you have the fender tag info? Is it just a shell or is there an engine and trans in it? Also how are the floor pans and frame rails? Thanks

Sale Pending and there are 6 or so people ahead of you.... Fender Tag is there, still has the Drivetrain, and the Front PS floor is junk. Rest of it looks good to me. It is probably in better shape than my 72 I just made road worthy.... The parts I took off can be found and come up of FABO. I made sure what I did remove was done so that it can be put back together....

JW

Good luck with your sale

How I moved my car was bolted a board (had a piece of 2"x10" oak used on the floor of my triable trailer) then bolted a couple of casters to it. It has worked to move my dart while building and now under my Imperial body.

Good luck selling and moving

Delete if this isn't acceptable, just trying to help a guy out in moving a car without suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back