-
Status
Not open for further replies.

carrmann

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Asking $12000 OBO. That price is with all spare parts etc. I really hate selling this but need to due to money issues and it is not an effective car for a 4 person family in FL lol.

Located in Oldsmar, FL. Willing to deliver within a certain distance, but would need some assitance with fuel depending on location, and a partial deposit (you need to see it first in person).

1973 Plymouth 340 Duster. This is a REAL 340 matching numbers car. Automatic 727 torqueflite trans (factory optioned 727 not a 904). 8 1/4 rear end (not the small 7 1/4) with low gears (I believe them to be 3.91s with a sure-grip). This car is in great shape and solid. It runs down the road great, drives great, and has good power. Trans shifts great and barks second. Drove it down here from NH so it is a great driver. Only selling because I cant fit my family into it and no AC installed. Does not overheat, or get hot. Brakes work good.

The engine is painted red, and has a chrome oil pan. The motor runs great and doesnt burn oil so I would assume it has been rebuilt at some point in its life. It has a small cam (i dont have specs but you can hear it at an idle). It is the numbers matching motor.

This is console/bucket seat, a/c car. Console/stock shifter is not installed at this time but it comes with them. The ac and power steering have been removed, but I have it all in boxes. I also have the original valve covers and air cleaner (has chrome ones installed now), and the stock ralley wheels with good bfgoodrich tires on them. Has a B&M quiksilver shifter installed. It has aftermarket 15" wheels on it now. New alpine headunit installed with cd player and has aftermarket speakers (works and sounds great).

Very little wrong with the car. A couple small bubbles in the paint on the rear quarters, and the drivers seat has split some of the seams.

The price is OBO. CASH TALKS (lets make a deal)!! PM me! If you want specific pictures please ask.

Also have a few performance parts for it. A Edelbrock air gap intake, flowtech coated headers (New in box), poly bushings for the front end (New in box), subframe connectors(new in box), a 8 3/4 rear end with a 3.55 chunk/posi (freshly rebuilt chunk) and fresh green bearing axles, 2 electric cutouts (new in box).

Trades considered (looking for an srt-4).

IMG954417_zpsmlkckjeq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20131028_115759_zps73bf790a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG0118_zpsaf9b9d36.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi can you send some more pictures? What is your zip code? Thanks

How about a phone number so I can call?

car is sold

rear end(open diff, sbp axles, a body, backing plates), axles(lbp, green bearings), 3.55 posi 489 case third member all still for sale(these parts were separate from car). . a/c parts also for sale (under dash unit, pump, etc). dont really want to ship, would be a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back