Status
Not open for further replies.

moparornocar72

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1973 Plymouth duster special order 340 auto in floor with bucket seats. Rust in driver floor, lower 1/4's and a little in the rocker area. Very solid and straight. Could use passenger fender replaced (dent) and a new wiring harness for the under hood (spliced/hacked). Missing windshield and driver's side window. Good start for a project. Has rally wheels with newer tires also. Unable to find the fender tag and haven't located a build sheet yet. It currently has a 360 which supposedly was running before previous owner took apart to do body work. Pm me with any questions or offers. $3,000 obo located in Beauregard, Alabama 36804

I have just bout all the parts to put it back together. Bumpers, etc. Even have another rechromed bumper I would throw in

What makes it a 'special order' 340 Duster?

If you run the vin price class says special. I believe that all 340 cars were sspecial price class, from what I have looked up and read. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

If you run the vin price class says special. I believe that all 340 cars were sspecial price class, from what I have looked up and read. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

You're right. That doesn't mean the car was special ordered though. It's the same as every other 340 duster that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back