[WANTED] 1973 Plymouth duster under dash harness

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The basic color code was the same over the years, then colors were added as needed for options and technology changes. For instance, my 75 Swinger had the "seat belt Safety system" added, which included 17 additional wires for that alone. My opinion would be any 73 to 76 should work. But not every wire may not be connected to something.
Others with more information and experience may know more specific details.

The basic color code was the same over the years, then colors were added as needed for options and technology changes. For instance, my 75 Swinger had the "seat belt Safety system" added, which included 17 additional wires for that alone. My opinion would be any 73 to 76 should work. But not every wire may not be connected to something.
Others with more information and experience may know more specific details.
Thank you good information :)

Check the connections carefully at the bulkhead when swapping years. A few things do change. Factory diagrams for both years should be checked.

Well the harness is as nice as I thought. Has been cut here and there including the main power wires. The cluster doesn't look that great either. Someone started to take it part. I can still pull the harness and the price will go down if you want or you might want a better one?

Since you have 2, take the best one and splice in the wires that appear to be damaged, burned, etc. from the other. Match the colors. You will need to solder them then double heat shrink each soldered joint. I have a spare harness and used it to repair the best one. I did not offer it on line because I used it for that purpose. A shame the seller did that to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back