-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARTSPORT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Plymouth Gold Duster. 104,816 miles. V-8, automatic. 318 cu. in., 2 barrel. Factory front disc brakes. Air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, (rebuilt vacuum booster 2 years ago.). Bench seat. Column shift. Complete front end was rebuilt with all new bushings, upper and lower ball joints, idler arm, tie rod ends. All suspension parts were cleaned and painted black. Air conditioning works great. Engine , transmission, and rear are all original.

Located in Ringtown, Pa. 17967

NEVER ANY RUST!!! You won't find a nicer body, that wasn't restored!! Original under coating underneath. Floors, and frames very solid. Original snake skin top. Repainted in 1996 to a purple color , called Hawaiian Orchid. Door jambs, inside trunk, under hood, and engine compartment was painted. Engine was left in car during repaint, center part of firewall, directly behind engine was not painted. I am 3rd owner. Original owner was an older lady that bought it new, always garage kept, when she owned it. She owned it from 1973 until 1995. Second owner used it as a daily driver for about 5 months, then I purchased it . I purchased the car in 1996. In 1996 it was repainted , and has never been in the rain since. Always in a heated garage since..

ASKING $14,000 or best offer, With All Extra Parts $15,000 !!

Car could use bumpers rechromed. I always wanted to, but never got around to it. I had the tail light bezals rechromed, very nice! I have a new trunk mat to go with the car. I replaced the factory radio , in 1996, with a Kenwood am/fm/cassette, with a kenwood amp mounted in the trunk. Speaker are just sitting on the rear seats. I should have another radio bezal. Car has 14" rallye wheels, sand blasted and painted. Rear Rallye wheels are 14", they were purchased new, and I think that they are 2" or 3 " wider than originals. I don't remember.

I have a lot of extra parts to go with the car if you want them. Steering column, 8-3/4 center sections, instrument cluster, glove box doors, trunk lids, air filter housings, a few grilles steering boxes, traction bars, torsion bars, complete front suspension from a 1975 Duster, complete 360 cu. in. motor, with 40,000 some thousand miles out of a early 80's cop car, and much more.

2 different set of heads, 1 set of 360 heads rebuilt, and a set of mismatched heads, 1 - "J" head and 1 - "X" head, with new valves , springs and retainers, NEW PARTS: a set of Mancini frame connectors.

If you want all of the extra parts along with the car?? You will need a truck or a trailer for everything. I don't have time to use the car or work on it anymore. Car is Pennsylvania inspected, with classic plates. I have probably put less than four thousand miles on it in the last 10 years.

tn_IMG_0471.JPG

tn_IMG_0473.JPG

tn_IMG_0474.JPG

tn_IMG_0477.JPG

tn_IMG_0488.JPG

tn_IMG_0485.JPG

tn_IMG_0497.JPG

tn_IMG_0493.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back