-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiley Elk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am struggling right now and need to sell my Scamp.
I was evicted, and no longer have a garage, and the rainy season is coming...

My loss is your gain.

Low miles, all original, 2nd owner.

NEW ball joints, bushings, tie rod ends, brake lines. Front end work cost me $1,200.

Its now a nice handling daily driver, it passes everything on the road sans a gas station.

I have over 7 K into her, and need to fetch 4 K.
20160427_114527scamp.jpg

i would be intrested iin it. do you have more pictures? interior, trunk, underneath car, passenger side, rust etc... does it have a hemi in it?

i would be intrested iin it. do you have more pictures? interior, trunk, underneath car, passenger side, rust etc... does it have a hemi in it?
I have the ability to take pics and send them via cell phone, First if it had a Hemi in it, there would be at least another zero in the asking price. It had one owner up untill 2006. She bought it in 73, and kept it garaged in Tampa florida. There isnt any rust where it usually hurts, the trunk lids, floorboards, and wheelwell are good. Its never been hit, or modified. its exytreamly rare, with Factory A/C, and the 318. I am in Tampa Florida by the way.

My loss is your gain.

NEW ball joints, bushings, tie rod ends, brake lines. Front end work cost me $1,200.

Its now a nice handling daily driver, it passes everything on the road sans a gas station.

I have over 7 K into her, and need to fetch 4 K.View attachment 1715187073
My buddy is a Tampa cop and I'm in Indiana any problem for him to come ck it out

if i could get a better look at this i would buy it. PM'd wiley ek but seems to have trouble with the picture situation.

if i could get a better look at this i would buy it. PM'd wiley ek but seems to have trouble with the picture situation.
Yes, I am cyberly challenged. I am working on a new video to upload onto youtube. Its pouring rain now, so it will be a little while.

You should not be having trouble selling this at your price range. PM me and I will help you all I can to post pictures.

My loss is your gain.

I have over 7 K into her, and need to fetch 4 K.View attachment 1715187073
Transmission?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back