-
Status
Not open for further replies.

el5dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I have everything but the disc brakes, doors, and trunk lid, door panels, side window channels and rubber, and gas tank.

If you want the whole car come get it. $500 bucks obo

trunk pan spare tire well is rusted through

It is a slant 6 / 904 trans car with A/C power steering, Power Brakes - $500obo for the whole car

I will send it to the crusher in two weeks after posting this ad.

The Left Quarter Panel is Toast. And back bumper on Left side is no good.

The parts that are good are:

Motor/Trans
K member
Dash Frame is out of car
A/C box is out of car
Hood
Driveshaft
Rear End
Grille
Cowl
Tail Lights
Pan in between Tail Lights
Front Bumper
Seats Front & Rear
Wiring
Steering Column
Front Bumper
Fenders
+ more

the car is in Memphis Tn.

IMG_0331_zpscvckhkhc.jpg
IMG_0329_zpsaxvfcq0b.jpg
IMG_0330_zpswmqp9srh.jpg

Last edited:
Just an FYI, 74-76 parts are not particularly fast movers, if you intend to scrap the car in 2 weeks, and get no bites, you may want to remove the remaining good parts and put them in storage and offer them up for sale individually. I scrapped a 74 years ago and it took about 4 years to sell off everything from the car after the shell was gone. Nobody is repopping this stuff, most looks to be in good shape. Theres buyers out there for this stuff, though they may not see your ad in the next 2 weeks.

i will get some better pictures after i get the car un-buried this week. i took these last night just so i could post the ad.

i may sell a few parts that are easily unboltable and shipable if no-one buys the whole car.

if you are a reseller there is some meat on the bone if you buy the whole car

by the way did anybody see this converted 74 that was on ebay? it may be the way to go when parts start running low for 70-73s

1974 Dart -- | eBay

Not a reseller by any means. I stripped out a 74 moredoor about 10 years ago because i wanted all the V8 and disc brake stuff, as well as the rust free floorpan for my 67 barracuda. What i didnt need for my project i removed until it was an empty shell that i sent to the scrap metal place, and put the parts on fabo to resell, only because i couldent send it to the shredder with all those good parts on it. Took awhile for all of it to go, but eventually it went.

Again, nobody is repopping any of this stuff for these years theres buyers for all of it, just not in the same numbers as the earlier cars. Is there $500 worth of parts on it? Maybe to the right person needing it all. To a stripper and flipper maybe not, as they prob wont make anything over their purchase investment, plus it will lake a long time to sell all the pieces.

The quarter windows, regulators and rear glass is the same from 67-76 so thats a sellable item with a larger audience, hard to ship though.

I would make offer on it if i had time to come get it. Dont know of a cheap way to get it to N.C do you? Think i have enough spare parts to put it back together.

if you were wanting to put it back on the road. at the moment all it would need for parts is a left quarter, trunk pan, and a rear bumper and gas tank

Front seat? Tail lights?

ok i am parting it out as of now. today i never heard back from the person wanting to buy the whole car so i will make a thread for parting it out tonight shortly.

respond to the new thread everybody. please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back