1974 Scamp #2

-
Got the car back on the ground today and was able to back her out of the barn. Was going to wash it off but it started to sprinkle and I don't have the windshield in yet. So backed her back in the barn. So she moved under her own power and got her turned around in the barn.

20170628_155255_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Rd2 Scamp, mind sharing backspace on those 15x8 rear rallys?:) Trying to get idea for my dart sport. I want the wheels to come as close to quarters as possible with out rubbing.:rolleyes:

Yes it is the dodge version of the Duster. In fact most people that ask me think it is duster. But the worst is that a Nova?:poke:

That's as bad as people asking if the Scamp is a Dart.

I think you will have more room for tires then I do. Its just a stock 15x8 ralley rim with stock suspension. I have to use a 1/4" wheel spacer too. Its close on both sides

Especially now people are just misinformed on mopars! All they know is hondas they drift ricers and beamers bmws! Yuck!:eek:

Made her maiden voyage. From the barn to the house to give her a bath. Still have to put in the windshield.

20170711_175718_HDR.jpg

Old and new. Had the old one from 1987-93. Got it when I was 18 a year out of high school.

IMG_20170712_135804.png

First time driving her down the road. Went about 50 miles.

Last edited:
Hey Brian looking good. I wont be able to drive mine out to your house this year, it sold earlier this morning. Keep up the great work, I like looking at all of your up-dates.
Bob

Hey Brian looking good. I wont be able to drive mine out to your house this year, it sold earlier this morning. Keep up the great work, I like looking at all of your up-dates.
Bob

If your ever out this way feel free to stop by Scamp or no Scamp. Sounds like you got some money in your pocket so what's the next project ??

I have some work that I want to do to the Barracuda, nothing major but thats all for right now. Next time I am out at my nepheu's I give you a call.
Bob

Had to pull the gas tank back out. One of the -an fitting was leaking. Got some steel ones and going to weld them in.

-
Back