-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rabius75

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I can't keep flip flopping any longer. I have no means to do this car the way it should be (how I want it anyway...)
The space is needed in my garage anyway, I can use it to make money.

1974 plymouth 'space' duster (back seat folds down).
original 318/904 8 1/4 car, it now has a 360

the engine was installed with a balance adapter and retains the 904 tranny. It also has an edelbrock performer 318 4 barrel dual plane intake. i was told the motor had a reconditioned crank installed before the motor was installed, along with a new double roller timing chain (that's verified).

the car is very solid, the usual though, floor pans and some light patching in the trunk. quarters, rockers, drip rails, fenders, frame, inner fenders, all very solid. the car has been repainted at least twice, and not very well either time.
i have the back seat (pretty good shape) and some parts of the interior, but the front seat(s) are long gone, no carpet, headliner is iffy (hard head liner), dash pad is done for. i CAN get a bench seat for the front, but i can't promise it will match.
the tail panel also has a little bit of work on it, it has been packed with fiberglasss around tail lights.

the car needs some wiring love, the previous owner though it needed to be rewired, so he started to install a painless harness, very shabby i might add, and never finished it, i have since pulled it out.

it does not run in current form, but it has run since i have owned it (about a year ago it ran), the motor is surely good, its just missing a few key elements (engine wiring, carb, unknown condition of distributor, it worked before.)

it was an A/C car, but that stuff gone with the seats.
it also needs an idler arm (i doubt thats a deal breaker though ;-) )

i know the pictures are kind of crummy, i cant really get a lot of good ones because my garage is crammed up...

110_4379.jpg

110_4378.jpg

backside of quarter panel
110_4352.jpg

110_4358.jpg

110_4359.jpg

110_4360.jpg

110_4361.jpg

110_4353.jpg

110_4354.jpg

110_4355.jpg

110_4356.jpg

110_4357.jpg

110_4362.jpg

110_4363.jpg

110_4364.jpg

110_4365.jpg

110_4367.jpg

110_4368.jpg

110_4369.jpg

110_4370.jpg

110_4371.jpg

110_4377.jpg

The car is located in Dallas Georgia
dallas.jpg

Your map picture is a brilliant idea.. :sign7:

Good luck w/ the sale.

everybody is looking, nobody is interested?
im flexible on the price, it does say "or best offer"...

everybody is looking, nobody is interested?
im flexible on the price, it does say "or best offer"...

Well, you JUST posted this. Relax. He he he. It's priced well. The problem of is it a running, driving, complete, or doing it well, not having money, can I afford a trailer for this or can I drive it home to xxxxxx. Will I need tires out of the box? Wheres my tire kickin sneakers.....

It'll sell.

i know, im a bit impatient, sure.
just thought i might get some feedback (like yours :)), thats all...

What wheels with car? Are A/C ducts and housing still inside car? Is glass good?

plain steel wheels from my old 75 valiant 4 door go with the car (he took some cragars off when i traded my valiant for it), everything in the cabin for climate control intact (yes, a/c ducts as far as i know), the condensor and compressor are gone, i think the lines underhood are intact too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back