1974 Swinger Brake Lines Source needed.

-

rarichard

Reaction score
I'm in need of replacing a split line and considering the system is completely original, I'm going to do the whole system. I've located a new MC through Rockauto that I can get relatively quickly. I'm having trouble finding the distribution block that the two lines from the MC go into, and I'm also not sure I'm seeing the correct steel lines for the whole front end on the Classic Industries site. Does anyone have a source for the correct parts that I need from MC to where they meet the flex lines. The car is a slant 6 with the small bolt pattern wheels and drum brakes all around. I'd like to get the car going again as quick as possible so don't mind spending a bit more to get it quicker from a source that has them in stock. I was planning on putting the car up for sale and the brake line blew on the way to get it inspected! Thankfully when I pressed on it in the driveway as I was leaving. Thanks

IMG_1968.JPG

I bought brake lines from inline tube for 65 dart. All were pretty spot on would order from them again. Dustin

-
Back