1975 Dart

-
Very cool car! I like it. I'm a fellow 75 dart owner mine is a 2 door swinger. Following your progress

Picked back up the Dart today. Trans checked out fine and the difference in the shifts now is like night and day. At some point I need to check out what the rear gears are, but I can tell you that they almost certainly in the 2.XXs. With the shift kit and full throttle the dart did not shift out of first until 60. Also picked up a tac from the parts store since. It was on sale for $11, so I couldn’t pass it up.

2B1169C0-78BA-4341-83E7-0F9AFCB84979.jpeg

Messed up my calf a few weeks back and have not been working on the car much. Today I decided to remove the vinyl top and see if there was any major rust to deal with. Looks like I got lucky and even though there were some large cracks in the vinyl and some rough patches under the top. There was nothing worse than a little surface rust.

DA924F62-CBB9-490E-BA1D-D30B3A7B289A.jpeg

That looks solid I'd clean the top prime it and spray some flat black rustoleum and drive it. I think the flat black roof with the gloss black body would look sharp and give it that triple black look

That looks solid I'd clean the top prime it and spray some flat black rustoleum and drive it. I think the flat black roof with the gloss black body would look sharp and give it that triple black look

Thanks. I was nervous at first on what I would find. I am going to close up the whole for the trim as that part does not seal well and it was allowing water in the trunk.

Thanks. I was nervous at first on what I would find. I am going to close up the whole for the trim as that part does not seal well and it was allowing water in the trunk.
I have the same problem. I need window seals too I thought I had all my cab leaks sorted out but the seal where the front glass mates to the back glass is leaking. Least I found it before I put carpet down lol

-
Back