1975 Plymouth Dumpster

-

Arturo Lopez

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I wish I would have picked a better username when I created my account. I have learned so much about a body's on this forum. Everyone I've talked to has been so nice and helpful. I've even bought some parts from sellers. For my birthday this year, (early February) my wife bought me a project 1975 plymouth Duster, and I've never been happier. Sure, it needs something new every week, and my buddy is probably tired of working on it, but it is still the best car I've ever owned.

Welcome!I think the mods can help you change your name. Congrats on the Duster. I always look for them I'd like to build one up for bracket racing.

Welcome! Feel free to post pictures of you new Duster !!

Hey everyone. I wish I would have picked a better username when I created my account. I have learned so much about a body's on this forum. Everyone I've talked to has been so nice and helpful. I've even bought some parts from sellers. For my birthday this year, (early February) my wife bought me a project 1975 plymouth Duster, and I've never been happier. Sure, it needs something new every week, and my buddy is probably tired of working on it, but it is still the best car I've ever owned.

Since you only have 7 posts, I would either contact admin about changing, or just abandon this account and start one with the name "you wished"

I really lucked out with mine, which is simply what my car was when I bought it. But when I'm searching for old posts on tech items I want to repost, my username has helped a LOT in finding info "I knew was there somewhere"

-
Back