[SOLD] 1975 Plymouth Valiant Parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, BLKNBLU340DSTR
You must be on the Pick-N-Pull e mail notification list when they put out an old Mopar, in one of the Chrysler rows, at the PNP's.
Me too, as i got the notification this morning about the Valiant at the Antelope PNP yard.
I was contemplating going down to the Fairfield PNP yard tomorrow, (Sunday) but since the Antelope yard is on the other side of town from me, i went to that one this morning.

It's a 318 V8, automatic car, that hasn't been picked apart yet, as it's only been out in the row for one day.

Hey, mopowers
I got the disc brake parts, and front suspension parts, off that donor car.
Yep, your right, when i get done rebuilding, cleaning, detailing, everything, you will see the parts advertised on this web site.
Got lucky this weekend, with that car showing up, as they are having a 40% off sale for the July 4th holiday.
Nothing wrong with that, now is there?
Just fortunate for me, this car showed up at a local, to me, Pick-N-Pull, or i wouldn't have done what i did, this morning.
The weather co operated, as it's not going to break 75 degrees today, in the Sacramento area, and we finally got out of the 8 days of 100 + degree temperatures.
But, believe me, my bad back is going to severely pay the price, for what i did on that donor car, today.
Old age SUCKS, when you have medical issues.
hemi71x

PNP #105 (Mobile).JPG

Last edited:
Hey, BLKNBLU340DSTR
You must be on the Pick-N-Pull e mail notification list when they put out an old Mopar, in one of the Chrysler rows, at the PNP's.
Me too, as i got the notification this morning about the Valiant at the Antelope PNP yard.
I was contemplating going down to the Fairfield PNP yard tomorrow, (Sunday) but since the Antelope yard is on the other side of town from me, i went to that one this morning.

It's a 318 V8, automatic car, that hasn't been picked apart yet, as it's only been out in the row for one day.

Hey, mopowers
Yep, your right, when i get done rebuilding, cleaning, detailing, everything, you will see the parts advertised on this web site.
Just fortunate for me, this car showed up at a local, to me, Pick-N-Pull, or i wouldn't have done what i did, this morning.
The weather co operated, as it's not going to break 75 degrees today, in the Sacramento area, and we finally got out of the 8 days of 100 + degree temperatures.
But, believe me, my bad back is going to severely pay the price, for what i did on that donor car, today.
hemi71x
Hats off to you hemi71x, My passion is still there after 51 yrs of saving MOPARS and parts. The work has taken it's toll on me. And yes, aging really SUCKS....

Last edited:
That's a scam down here in So. Cal. If I get an email that an SC300/400 has "just arrived" at one of the yards. I can get there that afternoon and find a boned out shell of a car with no interior left, motor gone and every light removed. The paint on the window will have a date 5-10 days prior on it so it's already been there a week and the guys who work there have already told their SC buddies that one came in.

Hey, BLKNBLU340DSTR

Hey, mopowers
Got lucky this weekend, with that car showing up, as they are having a 40% off sale for the July 4th holiday.
hemi71x

View attachment 1715950807

Do you know if the car has an 8 1/4 rear end in it? And is the k member still in the car?

Do you know if the car has an 8 1/4 rear end in it? And is the k member still in the car?
Don't know about the rear axle size.
Had no reason to look at it.
K member is there, as i was removing brake, and suspension parts.

bb66cuda
I went back to that PNP this morning, to get some other parts off the car, that i didn't get the other day.
It is an 8 1/4 rear axle car, but somebody started to take it out, when i was there.
So as your reading this note, it's gone.
Also sent ya a PM.
Jim V.
hemi71x

bb66cuda
I went back to that PNP this morning, to get some other parts off the car, that i didn't get the other day.
It is an 8 1/4 rear axle car, but somebody started to take it out, when i was there.
So as your reading this note, it's gone.
Also sent ya a PM.
Jim V.
hemi71x
Right on....I am glad this car is being taken for it's gold. I had an 8 1/4 diff in my Duster years ago now an 8 3/4 narrowed from a 68 Charger. My 8 1/4 sold overnite for 250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back