-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmodlover

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling as a parts car but could be a daily driver quite easily.
(Unknownly) Car had cracked head when l bought it. I have another head for it. MACHINE SHOP FRESH !! Shaved 60 thou.
Just needs top end put back together. Gasket set included.
NC title. But not in my name.
Was going to make this my daily driver but change of plans.
I can email pics. Not sure how to post on here.
Located in Concord NC. Near Charlotte Motor Speedway.
$ 1800. Or reasonable offer. Or trade for near equal value. What ya got?

Pic

15533563220893986604769279174170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sorry,I didn't see the NC and was thinking New Hampshire oh well.I like the car but by the time I get it home it will cost too much for my budget. Good luck selling it , it's a cool ride.

V8 or 6 cylinder car? Automatic or Manual? What power options are on the car? Does it have air conditioning?

Kind of an odd looking motor. Slanted approx 30* to the right and only has 6 cylinders. Did they come from the factory like that? Maybe the right side motor mount is broke?
Letters in dash say PRND21. Not zakly sure what that means. Auto trans?
Hand powered windows. Has this crank handle kinda thing that operates them up 'n down.
Never really got to check for other power options. Found cracked head and tore it down couple days after l bought it.
I think the radio may power on, but never did try it.
Air conditioning. Hhmmmmm.. l guess if you use them there handle crank thingies for the winders, you might be able to raise or lower the temperature inside the car some. Might get a bit drafty at certain speeds tho. May need to keep her under 97 m.p.h.

Hope this helps.

Hey guys, conversations aren't allowed in sale threads. if you want to chat send each other a personal message .Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back