-
Status
Not open for further replies.

540demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
wife says its ALL my mopars or her.... she's a 1976 model and has 2 kids in tow...they're not included. she drives my new 08 jeep wrangler,it runs good,but operator doesn't seem very stable...also included in the package will be half of everything i own,and alot of headaches.also the lower region smells like the place where the whales go to die.i will be asking $100,but will consider any and all trades.got a nice fishing pole? how bout a pocket knife?how about a brand new dollar bill?

Is that a 76 model year wife or wife since 76 ? Does she cook and clean ?

Tell us your kidding.......and think of that alan jackson song....well I'm gonna miss her.that sux.

Better you than me brother!

It's one of those "Woman are from Venus and men are from Mars" deals.

wife says its ALL my mopars or her.... she's a 1976 model and has 2 kids in tow...they're not included. she drives my new 08 jeep wrangler,it runs good,but operator doesn't seem very stable...also included in the package will be half of everything i own,and alot of headaches.also the lower region smells like the place where the whales go to die.i will be asking $100,but will consider any and all trades.got a nice fishing pole? how bout a pocket knife?how about a brand new dollar bill?

Dude, that is too Damn funny, I've had 4 wives myself. I told myself "I am going to keep doing it till I find a woman and a dog that will stay in the damn yard!" I gave up, To old now anyway. Good luck, getting rid of them is harder than curing AIDS!

also would like to include that even though she's a 76 model,she's not catlytic converter equipt, and is louder than any outboard evinrude you've ever heard.

I Dont Need The Headaches ,so I Will Take The Gold 6 Cyl Demon.

I also have a 76 model and I'll have a buy one get one free deal including her frigging dog...don't know which ***** is harder to please ...got a license for both ..and can't figure out which tail I'd like to see go out the door first

So what Mopars are you getting rid of?:poke:
Mine is a early A model and has been with me 30 years.:clock:

I hope she see's a Dr. and you keep your mopars:clock:

I don't know if yaw'll are full of BS or not. But I'm glad to see you guys have a good sense of humor thru it all.

2 ex-wives that both walked away with a house and a business in the end. Part of that was funded by the 4 classic cars that I built and ended up selling. My friends say I just like the challenge of rebuilding my entire life from the ground up every 7 years or so :-D

mines goin through menopause having hot flashes and all sorts of other **** keeps the heat at bout 50. Good thing shes got a big rack to keep me stupid.

hey myke.please post a pic of the big rack that keeps you stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back