-
Status
Not open for further replies.

T2R9

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
1978 Dodge W150 Club Cab Power Wagon. 440 engine, (Original 400 truck) Automatic 4WD. Adventurer package. Dual tanks, tilt, AC, Sky-Lite sunroof.This truck came out of Reno NV a few years back and is rock solid. I stripped the truck down a couple years ago and only had a small area on the right bed side to repair. Paint is base clear two tone in the original colors. I redid the trim and added the 440 emblems.

New interior seat and carpet. I dyed on the interior panels with SEM products. DMT provided the wood grain on the door inserts. Windshield and rear glass is new as is all weather stripping. I used NOS on all the door seals and cat whiskers. Tri-City re-chromed the original bumpers.

The 440 runs excellent. I recently resealed the top end. New timing chain, water pump and fuel pump. Had the radiator serviced and replaced all hoses and belts. The AC system has been rebuilt and charged with R12. She runs down the road dead on 180 degrees with the AC on in the South Carolina Heat. One small drip from the rear main when hot. Transmission recently serviced as well.

Front brakes are new including rotors and wheel bearings. Rear axle serviced and new Monroe gas magnums all around.

Electrically sound. The bulkhead is bypassed and ammeter has been converted to a voltmeter. I did not cut any original wires, just bypassed and placed aside. Nice stereo with a Kenwood head unit and Rockford Fosgate amp and speakers. All gauges work. The fuel sending unit is NOS.

Sunroof is a factory unit. I resealed it and used NOS latches to make it operational again. It is missing the inner seal part number 4094202. Been looking for one for a couple years with no luck yet.

Things that are needed.

Rear tank is not in use. I have a new solenoid for it and everything is there.
Clock does not work. It will randomly start up for an hour or so then stop again.

I have two Chargers in the works so time to let this go. $19,000

img_0290-jpg.jpg
img_0288-jpg.jpg
img_0267-jpg.jpg
img_0134-jpg.jpg
img_0158-jpg.jpg
img_0159-jpg.jpg
img_0027-jpg.jpg
img_0610-jpg.jpg
929255-c7cdf60446cec62b96cfc5c928ef1b35.jpg
img_0567-jpg.jpg

Status