Not open for further replies.

moparmarks

zippindippintie
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
Even though not A body thought I would try on here with so many people being on here.
Want a nice pair of 78 front park lights in Amber as shown. Must be nice with no cracks.
Also a 75-80 dash cover as shown. Must be black and real nice.
Thanks

DCP_0003.JPG

DCP_0007.JPG

I will ask a friend who has been collecting truck parts for years - he has a 78 M881 (I think that!s the terminology for an ex-military truck)

Of course I had several of these lights years ago but sold them and now looking to buy some for my truck.

Not sure about the specific parts you are looking for, but LMC Truck is a good source for lots of Dodge truck reproduction parts. I and others have been satisfied with the quality.

Not sure about the specific parts you are looking for, but LMC Truck is a good source for lots of Dodge truck reproduction parts. I and others have been satisfied with the quality.
Thanks. LMC doesn't have these. I've used their parts on 3 ground up builds. 77 W150 Macho, 78 C10 and 78 F250 high boy. Like most reproduction companies some of their parts are good and some are crap.

Thanks. LMC doesn't have these. I've used their parts on 3 ground up builds. 77 W150 Macho, 78 C10 and 78 F250 high boy. Like most reproduction companies some of their parts are good and some are crap.
Thanks, I have a restoration in progress on a '79 Macho and have purchased tinted side window glasses for it from LMC in lieu of using the originals with the usual light scratches. Have you ever used any of their glass? I can see the tint is slightly different but otherwise it looks very, very close. Any comments would be appreciated.

I haven't. For Dodge I've used their bumpers and carpet which were nice.
Dodge Connection is another source for Dodge truck stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back