1979 360 2bbl truck motor

-
150 to me as a core IF it's carb to pan. If the guy could convince it was a good runner before pulling, and I was able to pull a valve cover or so, maybe 200

150 to me as a core IF it's carb to pan. If the guy could convince it was a good runner before pulling, and I was able to pull a valve cover or so, maybe 200
I like the valve cover idea, but even a core is over $200 every where I look, and I am seeing 71/72 Dodge Demon cars pop up everywhere lately (always looking). Any accessories? Any time anyone sells a pulley (40+), engine mounts ($20-$40), A/C mount setup (as much as $350), used stock rockers and shafts (minimum $50) -a complete engine should go for $350(InMyHumbleOpinion). But I believe engines are cheaper and more prevalent up north, and vehicles are more prevalent in the south (rust and snow influences).

I like the valve cover idea, but even a core is over $200 every where I look, and I am seeing 71/72 Dodge Demon cars pop up everywhere lately (always looking). Any accessories? Any time anyone sells a pulley (40+), engine mounts ($20-$40), A/C mount setup (as much as $350), used stock rockers and shafts (minimum $50) -a complete engine should go for $350(InMyHumbleOpinion). But I believe engines are cheaper and more prevalent up north, and vehicles are more prevalent in the south (rust and snow influences).
One thing I look at, is I can buy 5.9 magnums all day long between 300-500 bucks, running engines, miles vary and price reflects. That's why I see the prices I see on a "core LA 360 2bbl".

One thing I look at, is I can buy 5.9 magnums all day long between 300-500 bucks, running engines, miles vary and price reflects. That's why I see the prices I see on a "core LA 360 2bbl".
You probably can, and like I said, up north the prices are cheaper on engines. Here in San Antonio 360's are $500 all day long near the 3 big cities of the dallas/ftworth complex, houston, and san antonio...in the rural areas, less. And also like I said, it depends where we are when we buy, how far we'll drive or $pay to ship parts, etc. I'm not saying your wrong, it's just different from here, maybe other places. -thanks for all your videos and posts!!

-
Back