-
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangetwist

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Just pulled this out of a barn last weekend. Was planning on a caferacer build, but have had another deal come up (a deal ive been trying to work for 8 years) so this has got to go.

Its been sitting since 2006, hasnt been started in a few years. inside of tank is spotless. chrome has surface rust but most looks like it will clean off. wheels have rust and probably need replaced, but they are cheap. Paint shines up nice, missing left side plastic cover. I have the rear light assembly, the turn signal needs welded. $400 takes it, thats what ive got in it.

located in New Palestine, IN 46163

2012-03-25_11-49-30_741.jpg

can add more pics, this is just what i have right now and its dark out.

Nice Bike Nice Price. Are the tires roadworthy. Any known immediate needs. Besides the obvious Battery, Fuel system clean etc?

Thanks

I would buy it right now if I was closer

Im sure shipping can be arranged lol

Nice Bike Nice Price. Are the tires roadworthy. Any known immediate needs. Besides the obvious Battery, Fuel system clean etc?

Thanks

They're holding air, look like they were fairly new when parked, has some dry rot as would be expected. It doesn't look like it does, seems to be in really good shape. The guy I got it from was a guy I went to school with and said he upgraded bikes and parked this, then never messed with it again. I put a post on facebook asking apbout old cars etc in barns and he sent me a message about this. I went and got the next day. Hadn't even unloaded it out if my truck and the mother in law calls and says her uncle said he finally willing to sell a 50s chevy truck project I've been trying to buy for 8 years. So instead of getting this up and going and making some money as planned , I just want to unload it for what i got in it so I can use the money towards jumping on this truck. I've wanted one since I was about 13 and never had one for some reason. 14 years later im in a spot to get one just a little short on cash.

I have the title for this in hand ans also a windshield for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back