moparornocar72

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 1983 Dodge D150 Stepside 360 4 speed
VIN # 1B7FD14H7DS422491
Engine :It was originally a slant 6 but now has a 360 with mild cam under the hood and a hurst 4 speed shifter. It currently has a 2 barrel carb and intake as I just wanted to get it running decent before doing body work and was planning on rebuilding it.Has exhuast manifolds then mufflers and nothing after that so it sounds good!
Truck runs and drives but wouldnt not drive long distances home.
Interior: All the lights work and the gauge lights are red (match the interior) (The only guage that doesnt work is the oil pressure gauge and that is because it was never routed in on the new motor) and also there is a red light that shines over the shifter and the passenger floorboard. The upper seat is in good shape with no tears or rips, the bottom is worn out where the driver would sit and needs recovered. The door panels need to be sanded and repainted but are in good shape. Dash has a crack above the drivers instrument cluster but could be easily repaired. Door glass rolls up and down without any problem. I have an extra guage cluster panel that is solid black if you do not like the wood that is currently in there,
Body: Truck needs restoring but is very solid, The only rust is in the bed right behind the cab. It was previously a farm truck and the owner painted black over some very bad body work. Just needs to be blocked back straight again, one dent fixed on the passenger side door pulled out,the rust in the bed fixed and re-painted. All Exterior lights work properly. I also have a chrome bumper for the rear end I was planning on swapping instead of the stamped steel bumper that will be included.
I planned on re-doing it but I only have time for one project right now.
$3,500 OR BEST OFFER I HAVE CLEAR TITLE IN HAND! PM ME
IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

That is a damn nice looking truck! If you weren't on the opposite corner of the country from me, I'd try and work something out with you. Good luck with the sale!

j

Thanks! All the money it sells for will go straight to the resto of the 73 dart sport 340 I am going to finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back