Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all. I have decided to sell my 84 Prospector. My plate is too full. This was a running/driving plated/insured truck when I bought it in Saskatchewan. And I had it certified here in Ontario, when I drove it back home(problem free 2000 miles).
Factory options 360 4 bl, auto trans. Ps pb ac tilt cruise am/fm cassette. All work except ac which stopped working last year. Being an 84, No e-test required!
New battery, new tires(5000 miles)mounted on original turbine rims.
It rarely gets used and with enough on my plate, I would rather it go to someone who will enjoy it.
Truck has it's pits n zits but overall is a solid truck. Rear 1/4's are starting to break thru at lip.
$3000 obo.
Thanks, near Peterborough Ontario

20171209_162348.jpg

20171209_162335.jpg

20171209_162444.jpg

20171209_162416.jpg

20171209_162405.jpg

20171209_162423.jpg

Bump, perfectly good running truck that was fully certified 2 years ago. And well maintained. Yes it needs tlc but it's a 33 yr old original paint/body truck.
Thanks
Steve

That's what I'm asking about is the paperwork. Is there a duty to bring that truck in the United States on the buyer?

And how much paperwork is involved?

Lol, the truck wouldn't be an issue. Apparently i'm a security risk, so I could drive to Ontario/US border. I could help with paperwork etc.

Let me see what would be involved for export to USA. You should check with CBP (I think) at your end for import into USA. I Have brought vehicles back from USA but never exported to USA. I will get some info.
That's what I'm asking about is the paperwork. Is there a duty to bring that truck in the United States on the buyer?

And how much paperwork is involved?

How much American dollars are you asking?

Looks like it has the Tuff steering wheel and the wood grain paneling. Is this truck and SE or is that the prospector package?

$2700 Canadian equates to approx $2000 US...give or take a brown bill.
Yes factory tuff steering wheel and wood grain panelling. It is both a Prospector and SE. I have a breakdown of options etc the truck came with from factory. I will post this weekend.
Thanks
Steve
How much American dollars are you asking?

Looks like it has the Tuff steering wheel and the wood grain paneling. Is this truck and SE or is that the prospector package?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back