-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpgmike

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is not the C/S or Turbo Z, but the Base Daytona with a Turbo. It is one of 9509 such cars. It is Desert Bronze Pearl, a unique color. It is the only color that came with the lower striping kit. The engine was shot when I got it, but it has a low-mileage ’86 GLH engine in it. I did quite a bit of work on it to deliver both performance and fuel economy (see the X-Prize Daytona thread at X-Prize Daytona). Most of what is listed is included, but there may be 1-2 things that were removed when I gifted the car to my son.

Windshield is shattered due to being parked under a walnut tree (it was fine when we bought it). The driver’s side rear side spoiler was damaged by someone trying to remove it incorrectly. Includes an ’87-88 style spoiler (not installed). It also includes the larger ’89 front sway bar (not installed). It was converted to a later blow-through type induction set-up. I have included an ’89 wiring harness + 2 ECUs if you want to convert it over to the later ECU system. There was no radio in it when we bought it, but I included an Infinity AM/FM/Cassette. I also added (not installed) a 12-Button Navigator.

I will have to move soon and don’t want to take it with. The price generously reflects that. Clean NJ title.

TurboZ1.jpg

TurboZ2.jpg

TurboZ3.jpg

TurboZ4.jpg

TurboZ5.jpg

TurboZ6.jpg

TurboZ7.jpg

AAC3.jpg

Coil1.jpg

Cowl1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.