1991 Car Catalogs/Brochures: Dodge and Saturn

General Discussion

1. ValiantK360

ValiantK360 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    I found some old 1991 car catalogs in my basement from the auto show I believe. My dad must of picked them up since I was not even born yet lol. Two of them are Dodge catalogs: the first is the 1991 Dodge performance catalog, which has the Stealth, Spirit R/T, Shadow E/S, and Daytona. The second one is the 1991 family catalog, with the Caravan, Monaco, Dynasty, Spirit, Shadow, and Colt. The last one, and most random one is the 1991 Saturn car catalog, which has the SL/SC series cars. These catalogs are pretty cool! I love looking through these since they really have that 1990s feel to it. Not to sure what to do with them, I might sell them, or keep them in my closet, but I'm not too sure yet. Let me know what you guys think of these! :D

Attached Files:

2. SIX225

SIX225 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    Hard to believe this stuff is eligible for antique plates this year (although didn't Saturn come out around 95 to compete with the Neon?). I just found a bunch from the early 90s. My first drive by myself into the city was in my parents '85 Reliant wagon for the auto show (1989?).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.