Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller

Price: $3550 OBO

1995 Camaro z28 with the LT1, Automatic. The car is a hardtop (no T-tops to leak), It is silver with a black roof. This is a fun car that is fast, smooth and good on gas.
Miles are 133k, it runs and drives fine and is just about dead stock. It has a properly installed CD player with an amp and sub system that sounds good. That is the only modification I can find.

Since the issue of trades often comes up, here is where I am at:

Partial trades considered for metal fab tools or I would consider a part trade for a 73 Duster. I am looking for a builder car with under 1k in trade value.

I need to walk away from this with around 2K in cash.

Here are some much better pics: http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/y...o z28 LTI/

Price is reasonable OBO. Good license, good title, no issues that are not routine with an older car.

Attachments

• DSCF4494.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 2,462
Price is now $3350 OBO

Part trade for a good quality car trailer with license and tabs that is preferably factory made. I'd look at an owner built one, but really would just prefer a factory one.

http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/toyotajeep/1995 Camaro z28 LTI/

That should work.

Also, I just wanted to say that I have owned a few later model muscle cars and this is one fun car. Just as a driver it is fun. Getting in and out is a bit of an aquired skill etc. But I have never seen UNDER 20 mpg for 4k miles.

I purchased a new intake elbow from Trick FLow and it should be here today.

Actually I think I did. I have been a member of that forum and the LS1 forum for awhile. I don't post much, but I do read some. I posted it on two forums this morning.

It is a great car, and reliable as rain in the spring. I have had zero problems with it. Should keep it, but then I haven't been too smart about that stuff in recent years.
Why would I want a nice car that runs well, looks good with nice AC and stereo? Sounds like I dreadful car to me. Betta sell it......

ROB

BTT

Trades considered for a running v8 A body, off-road toy or Toyota 4x4 trucks etc.

Ideally I would like cash coming my way with whatever trades come along.

Nice car, love driving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back