Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
I wound up with this truck from another member tat I did some trading for. I have no interest or need for it So I thought I would offer it up for trade for?????. I will tell you what I know about it and will be more honest than the person I got it from.
I supposedly had a rebuilt 727 and that the convertor was bad. Not true I had the transmission rebuilt and installed a new Boss Hog convertor 2500 stall. it is a forward pattern manual shift. I discovered the 8.25 rear had a welded spider carrier in it! I rebuilt the rear with new bearings and seals and purchased a rebuilt Sure Grip for it. It has 3.55 gears in it. Has a newer dual Flow Master exhaust and sounds great. The engine is a 1976 360 block with what I was told a Lunati voodoo cam and KB pistons. I can not verify this. It has a Edelbrock intake and a 3310 780 CFM carburetor. Has a 26" radiator and runs cool. Also has Power steering. I can tell you the engine sounds really good and holds 60 PSI oil pressure cold and over 40 PSI warm. I have a short video clip on my phone but I don't know how to post that, I can send it to your phone if your interested. Has a Hurst ( I think) Automatic snifter. All the interior gauges have been replaced with aftermarket gauges but most need to be hooked up. Has a Autometer Tach with a shift light. I also bought a new battery for it. I can help transport it in the South East. I have not driven the truck down the road as I don't have a tag or insurance on it. Contact me with your trades and PM me if you would like my phone number. Also if you need more info or pictures. Thanks--------Roy

97 Dakota.jpg

97 Dakota-2.jpg

97 Dakota-3.jpg

97 Dakota-4.jpg

97 Dakota-5.jpg

97 Dakota-6.jpg

97 Dakota-7.jpg

97 Dakota-8.jpg

97 Dakota-9.jpg

Would make one of you northerners a great winter project. Rides and drives just needs some minor finishing touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back