Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
This was a job brought to us over 2 years ago. It was already taken a part when we got it. The owner said the transmission was bad so he pulled the engine/trans and what you see. Well just like a lot of projects the owner bailed on the project and now we are left to sell it part it or what have you. Transmission is all new rebuilt with a new convertor by our transmission man. That cost $1400.00! The owner did bring us by the tittle so we could sell/part it out. Now I would really like to sell the whole thing complete. We do have the hood and all the parts are suppose to be here to put it back together but I can't guarantee that, thou I did see most of it there. It is a 5.2 that has been covered most of the time but I would tear it a part to inspect it. $1500.00 obo mainly because of the transmission. may trade for shop equipment or????. Located in the Tampa Fl. Area.

Attachments

• 98 durango.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 550
  • 98 durango-1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 553
  • 98 durango-2.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 552
  • 98 durango-3.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 589
  • 98 durango-4.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 582
Might do better posting that on a Dak/Durango forum. I'm on one...with your permission, I will do so.

Because they will ask: is the body solid?

Might do better posting that on a Dak/Durango forum. I'm on one...with your permission, I will do so.

Because they will ask: is the body solid?

Sure by all means post it. Body is solid but has some dents seen in pictures. And thanks for your help.

I'm also parting one out. While looking for one for parts I found several nice examples that were road ready for $3k (high miles with who knows what is going to break next week). I've been selling a few parts on local Craig's List. Good luck with it.

Nice!

What kind of condition is it in? Is it the deep molten pearl color (pr8)? How much shipped to 80222?

If it's the right color and in good condition, I'm interested in it. Driver side door should have a sticker that has the paint code on it. Could probably get it from the VIN too.

If it's the right color and in good condition, I'm interested in it. Driver side door should have a sticker that has the paint code on it. Could probably get it from the VIN too.

Can you send me the paint code? And I'll check this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back