-
Status
Not open for further replies.

quartermilepass

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1999 dodge ram 1500 4x4 laramie slt talk to me lets make a deal cash only. The truck is loaded and everything works , tow package, heated mirrors that work radio buttons on the steering wheel on both sides volume up down station up down. The truck is a 4x4 and it works without any issues. ive had the truck almost 2 years, and before i bought it i was told the front 4x4 was rebuilt and the transmission was rebuilt as well and feels strong, ive never had any issues with either one. the transmission shifts like it should no slipping or jerkin and feels as if a shift kit was put into it. the motor is a 5.9 (360) and has alot of power to it without missing a beat, there is no extended cranks with this motor, within a revolution and a half the truck is running.the truck has 224k on it and does not feel like it at all original owner drove it most of the miles all highway . What i have done in those two years besides your normal maintenance of oil changes air filters trans and coolant flushes are. the truck has a new fuel pump that was installed a year ago. new headlights were put in october 2011 got rid of those sun beaten original ones for clearer lights, new front and back brakes were replaced in december 2011 along with front hub and have 2,400 miles on it. brand new tires that were installed right before christmas 2011 about 1,500 miles on them i went two sizes bigger on tire size 285/75/r16 they are a dakota definity m/t made from cooper tire no issues at all with tire clearance or turning radius, sadly i never got to take the truck off road since ive had it .. truck has normal dodge stuff, tear on drivers seat where u slide in and out cracked dashboard that has not gotten any worse in two years and is alott smaller than i have seen in most dodge rams. any more questions or if you want more pictures feel free to email or text/call me six 0 nine 922 1653

Attachments

• truck back.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 466
  • truck front.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 541
  • truck side.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 797
  • truck tire.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 488
private message me or text me for fast responses can answer those at work. if you call leave a message and i will get back to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back