-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmoparsrule

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 Mopar 360 engines for sale. I would rather sell these to someone locally in SoCal. Delivery also possible. Price is $400 for both, and we can negotiate in some of the items below for the right price. I sold my Dart, and am moving, so I need to get rid of this stuff...

Engine 1 (Blue) is from a 1973 Polara. The block looks like it could be either 1973 or 1978. This engine has the smaller J heads. I have both the 2 bbl and 4 bbl intake and Carburetors for this engine. I pulled the engine apart to take it to the machine shop, but did not take the project any further. I have everything marked in bags. I have all of the brackets and accessories. I will include the engine stand.

photo6.jpg

photo4.jpg

Engine 2 (Orange) is a 1974 block. It has been machined and is .30 over. This is a bare block with mains and the 360 crank that has been hand polished (has been sitting will need a little clean up). I will include the engine stand on this one also. Has brand new dura bond cam bearings, new Freeze Plugs, New Timing chain and gears, New Clevite 77 Main bearings,

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

I can also negotiate in the following:

- X Heads (2.02)
- ARP Head bolts
- SFI 360 External Balancer
- Edelbrock Aluminum Manifold
- Edelbrock Carb
- Early A body V8 Radiator
- 67 and later A body exhaust manifolds
- Early A manual steering box
- 8 3/4 Housing (C body)

Lets chat!

Thank you!
OldMoparsRule!

it figures , all the good deals are on the other side,oh well til the next time

Are you kidding me?? That, my friend is probably the deal of the year!! Don't even need to offer good luck with the sale, they'll be gone before I do!!

All PM's have been responded to.

I have someone locally who is interested in purchasing the entire lot.

If this does not pan out, I will let you know. I should know for sure in the next few days.

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back