[SOLD] [2] 69 A56 340 cuda COUPES ONLY MADE 30 OF THESE EVER!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ph23vo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
both projects B5/X9 and B7/B5 both have tags and clear titles..no engines or trans. minor rust on B5 car behind wheels andB7 car on pass floor [RAT NEST]..missing some parts but both rollers EXTREMELY RARE and desirable cars! 7500.00 EACH OBRO package deal for both..have some extra parts i may throw in depending on deal dan

Attachments

• 69A56coopB7 (Small).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 4,600
  • 69A56coopB7tag (Small).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 4,595
  • 2004_0331_170232AB.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 4,576
  • B5X9 coupe auto.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 4,595
Dan

Can you tell everyone AGAIN how rare these shells are? Without my crystal ball I predict these are on craigslist and Moparts...again. GLWTS.

Dan

Can you tell everyone AGAIN how rare these shells are? Without my crystal ball I predict these are on craigslist and Moparts...again. GLWTS.

3 times as rare as your convertible..only a few MUSCLE A bodies are rarer than these.... 69 383 4 speed coupe 23 made... 69 383-s convert 17 made pretty short list if i do say so myself!...

If you are not interested, you should not make any negative comments. You would not like it in your post.

Hi guys I never new much about the early cuda's what does a56 mean as far as options? I would let the buyer decide what he wants to pay for it.ow much would someone pay for a shell if it was your 1st car? Might be worth even more then being in the hobby since 81 you see some strange things but it doesn' mean their bad we all know its cheaper to buy a car thats already done but what fun is that.

i said MUSCLE cars 318 3 speed isn't a musclecar its a grandma car.. original engines are out there somewhere i found the orig fender tag and it had been taken in 1981... #'s matching is nice ..but NO WAY needed on super rare cars like these... a dated 340 will be just fine..

FEEL FREE to purchase someone else's A56 340/auto coop if my price isn't in your range..

Hi guys I never new much about the early cuda's what does a56 mean as far as options? I would let the buyer decide what he wants to pay for it.ow much would someone pay for a shell if it was your 1st car? Might be worth even more then being in the hobby since 81 you see some strange things but it doesn' mean their bad we all know its cheaper to buy a car thats already done but what fun is that.

i think that's the hood treatment....you know,scoops & stuff.and you sure do not see these coupes every day....cool cars.

Any 'cuda package car is rare. The coupes are MUCH rarer than fastbacks. These are the numbers for 'cuda coupes in order starting with rarest where A56=340, A57=383, A13=440:
A57, 4speed=23
A56, auto=30
A13, ALL auto~60
A57, auto=61
A56, 4speed=68
OK, not to confuse anyone, A53 formula S package is rare also, 383 auto=45, 383 4speed=53, no break down for 340 but total is 325.

I commented under member's restorations. I consider myself very lucky as I ordered and purchased an A56 4 speed, one of 68, new in 1969.

Yellow in color, with black stripes to the hood scoops. At the time, I had no idea of the rarity of the car. $2900 new out of Iverson/Max Motors in Mitchell, SD. They are still in business.

Pa karp](*,)

Leanna, if you buy Galen's white books you can look up the production numbers.

I agree, I have a couple of Galens white books and Im going by memory here, but the 340 69 "S" verts were 91 for autos and 34 for 4 spds...cant remember what the other breakdowns were

guess there's just no market for these nowdays..back in storage they go till next year!

Agreed...go.elsewhere to rant yer negativity...glws rare cars and very collectible

"Ladies and gentleman let me first thank the 99% of you that are a great asset to FABO. You go out of your way to help other members, both new and old, with both personel advice and technical advice and I and the other Mods here truly thank you for that. That's what this site is supposed to be all about.
Now saying that I want to talk to the remaining 1% of you who continue to raise havoc and as I like to call "crap storms" on this site because for some reason even after being warned not to you go right ahead and do it anyway. If you're having a bad day turn the computer off don't take it out on the site or come here to pick a fight. If you truly want help ie. some one to talk to that's fine, we're here to help. The last 7 days has drained us as we continue to delete swear words and plain mean comments directed at other members, we've probably had more members banned in the last 4 day than in the 4 months proceeding. I am not going to school you in the finer points of acting like adults because you all know what they are.
What I am going to say is you're going to notice a lot fewer PM driven warning being sent out and a lot more Infractions with points attached being issued.

This is your fair warning gentleman, the last we'll be issuing.

Have a nice day "

both projects B5/X9 and B7/B5 both have tags and clear titles..no engines or trans. minor rust on B5 car behind wheels andB7 car on pass floor [RAT NEST]..missing some parts but both rollers EXTREMELY RARE and desirable cars! 7500.00 EACH OBRO package deal for both..have some extra parts i may throw in depending on deal dan

Are these two cars WW cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back