2 A's and a C

-

fpw

Reaction score
New to this board been on cbody forums for a while. Have a 65 valiant that needs lots of work, 67 formula S barracuda coupe that I've had sitting in the weeds for years gonna put a 383 in it one of these days. Then an custom 880 convertible that I've been working on hopefully it'll be done shortly. Joined the board to find parts for the valiant and barracuda.

:welcome:...while not mandatory, pics of the aforementioned cars are greatly encouraged :thumbsup: especially the 880

Welcome, I have an A,B,C and a couple of Fin vehicles. Show us a pic of that rare conv 880

Welcome to FABO. We like them all here.

65 custom 880
20200711_112222.jpg

Had to replace floor and trunk area. Made all my own panels bodywork on rear and fenders ready for block sanding. hood still need to be done and front end cleaned and painted. Also needs front suspension rebuild. The crona stuff made me retire early so funds are short living on SS. This is on hold till this OT car is finished. Its a 61 buick special wagon that I turned into a 2 dr sedan delivery.
20200711_112510.jpg
you can see the build here what I'm starting with

next is the valiant pretty rough but I like them cheap especially now.
20200711_112408.jpg

Its rough and no engine but I have (no bad comments please) a 302 with 351 heads with a fresh rebuild I want to put in it.
Last is the 67 cuda, it was an old 1/4 car and they smashed the dr rear quarter pretty good. Have all the parts in a shed just waiting for room to start working on it. Have a bb k member for it and a 383 just waiting.
20200711_112323.jpg

The engine from this 360, 340 heads went into this for my son when he went to high school in the 80s
20200711_112250.jpg

65 custom 880
View attachment 1715559466
Had to replace floor and trunk area. Made all my own panels bodywork on rear and fenders ready for block sanding. hood still need to be done and front end cleaned and painted. Also needs front suspension rebuild. The crona stuff made me retire early so funds are short living on SS. This is on hold till this OT car is finished. Its a 61 buick special wagon that I turned into a 2 dr sedan delivery.
View attachment 1715559471 you can see the build here what I'm starting with

next is the valiant pretty rough but I like them cheap especially now.
View attachment 1715559474
Its rough and no engine but I have (no bad comments please) a 302 with 351 heads with a fresh rebuild I want to put in it.
Last is the 67 cuda, it was an old 1/4 car and they smashed the dr rear quarter pretty good. Have all the parts in a shed just waiting for room to start working on it. Have a bb k member for it and a 383 just waiting. The engine from this 360, 340 heads went into this for my son when he went to high school in the 80s
View attachment 1715559475
All sorts of treasures! I like the Special wagon!

New to this board been on cbody forums for a while. Have a 65 valiant that needs lots of work, 67 formula S barracuda coupe that I've had sitting in the weeds for years gonna put a 383 in it one of these days. Then an custom 880 convertible that I've been working on hopefully it'll be done shortly. Joined the board to find parts for the valiant and barracuda.
This is a great place for parts.
Just bring lots of $ money. LOL

Thanks the wagon was going to be a parts car for a morris minor I had, was going to put the 215 v8 in the morris only the ex got the minors and all the parts so I decided to rebuild it. If you see the link I posted it was also a pretty rough car to start with. Bodywork is cheap and I like doing it. The fenders on the valiant are pretty rough. Fixable probably with lots of time that's why I'm looking for some fenders at a reasonable price (cheap) since budget is limited now.
The FPW is my name shortened to many ex's out to get me.....

-
Back