2 Door Sedan Drip Rail Mouldings

-

Neverdone

Reaction score
Hey all... I know, another dead end sedan question, lol. Will the drip rail trim from a 4 door fit on a 2 door post car? I've heard 2 different answers to my question. I was wondering if anyone has actually done it, or has the factory trim manual stating if the 2 & 4 interchange. Thx!! Cheers

Don't quote me on this but I think 4 dr dart is also the same,you will have to compare and see.

I happen to have a set of 2 door drip rail moldings from a 69 Dart GT that are like new if anyone is looking for some.

20160307_164443.jpg

20160307_164502.jpg

Thanks...

I have a couple of times...one thing I have noticed...everyone wants something for nothing. I am not selling things to get rich but I am also not going to give things away either.

Thanks again

Yes, everbody wants a deal!

Hell...a deal I don't mind. I had them listed for I felt a fair price shipped...as they are in nearly new condition, I felt the price was very fair but I would move some.

I had 3 different guys private message me asking if I would sell for under half...shipped. I would much rather donate them to a young man or woman just getting into the Mopar scene and building his or her first car and needing a quality set for free then deal like that.

-
Back