2 good deeds today

-

67/6barracuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
1st I stopped to save a turtle in the road. Picked him up and put back in the woods to live another day. He probably was cursing me for interrupting his day. I didn’t want him to turn into pavement bacon. 2nd leaving work a lady drove her boyfriends f150 into a deep ditch. She was probably on her phone, I don’t know how she did it. A 2wd Jeep Cherokee was giving his best effort to pull her out but didn’t have enough *** to get it done. I hooked up in the z71 4 low and just crawled her out with out effort. Just as I was leaving a cop was flying up with the lights on. He was two minutes to late. Saved that lady a ticket. Keep the good deeds going on folks. Our world is full of **** right now, yet we can still make a world of difference to someone. Cheers!!!

Actually in some states YOU could have gotten a ticket for pulling someone out of the ditch. But I've done my share, back in the day

My most enjoyable was one night coming back home driving down a fringe urban street, in those days a straight paved 35mph street. Turns out a divorcee lived back off the road, not plowed, the mashed down snow and ice on the drive had made a narrow crown that was dangerous.........when it started to warm up

She had a 70's Sea Barge, I had a 74? Ford Courier with a bunch of tools and jack and a camper in the back. Weight. She had slid off the crown of her drive. I offered to help, in those days I was well versed in the use of stretchy nylon ropes.

Her snotty 16ish teen snarled and made a reference to guaranteed failure. I said how much you bet? He says "40!!"

So I hooked up and snatched that big barge right out of there. His Mom MADE HIM PAY UP!!!!

-
Back