-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
My goal is adding latches to 67 bucket seat backs. I have everything needed except the 2 little chrome bezels found on the sides of 70 up seat backs where that release lever is. The levers and connecting linkage would be great too but I can fabricate those.

i have 2 levers,2 springs,2 snap rings and 1 nylon washer i just removed from a pair of 68 bucket seats.
pm me.

I dont beleive I can use the low mounted hooks from bucket seats. I need the parts mounted higher on a front bench for 2 door car. Thanks though

i have some , oh but wait lol they are on my car , i know uncalled for:D

shipping can be rather expensive these days , sometimes thousands of $$$

do you want them even if they need replated? there is a yard about an hour north of me with some seats , ill be up there in a couple of weeks , ill take a look when im there.

do you want them even if they need replated? there is a yard about an hour north of me with some seats , ill be up there in a couple of weeks , ill take a look when im there.

Well natually I want like NOS but I'll take what I can get. Thanks

Bump. Still trying to avoid using 92 Honda parts in my Plymouth seats.

I just took in a 70 two door Dart. It was T boned so hard that the seat moved over and put a dent in the passenger door. The seat itself is trashed. The passenger side latch would not be that hard to get to (although it doesn't lift the seat) The driver's door is one piece with the seat itself. I think this one would be too much work for what you'd get.
dart.jpg

I just took in a 70 two door Dart. It was T boned so hard that the seat moved over and put a dent in the passenger door. The seat itself is trashed. The passenger side latch would not be that hard to get to (although it doesn't lift the seat) The driver's door is one piece with the seat itself. I think this one would be too much work for what you'd get.

Bump.
I assumed so many of 2 door bench seats were replaced with buckets and I would find what I need from a bench that now serves as a shop couch , dog bed, whatever.
I have over 100.00 invested in shoulder belt anchors added to the roof of my 67 and the complete set of belts from a 74 A-body. I'm not going to take my interior apart to install those belts until I can latch my 67 bucket seat backs at the same time.

Bump. I've learned that all 73 and later front benches had a push button.
I'm wanting the levers and bezels from a 70 ->72 bench.

Ok folks. I have everything I needed ( much thanks to Lee ) except for 1 little piece.
This knob looks like those on the heater control except larger. The allen set screw goes into a notch cut in the lever ( see pic ). You'll need to back the screw out several turns.
If I can get the return spring for this lever mechanism too, that would be great.

Attachments

• seat latch parts.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 256
Bump

Ok folks. I have everything I needed ( much thanks to Lee ) except for 1 little piece.
This knob looks like those on the heater control except larger. The allen set screw goes into a notch cut in the lever ( see pic ). You'll need to back the screw out several turns.
If I can get the return spring for this lever mechanism too, that would be great.

Bump. Please keep me in mind if you're going to a parts yard or swap meet.
Thanks

Bump , Still needing a lever end / knob and the return spring.

I'm looking for the latches and all attaching hardware and springs that latch the seat backs at the bottom on my 69 340 Swinger. After reading some other posts I guess more of you are looking for similar stuff. So I guess asking if they happen to come in a "repair kit" would be out of the question. I reckon I'm going to have to do some yard looking.....am I right?? Thanks a lot for all answers!

I found a source for the little knob/end new but I would still need the return spring so...
Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back